31

So today we are finally moving into the new place. It's only been a month and the babies are driving Austin and I nuts. If on cries then so do the other two. That's why when we get out new place each baby will get their own room. Everything will just be easier.

But I still love my babies. They are my world and I'd do anything for them. I'm so thankful that Austin married me and we had these kids. I'd be so lost without them.

I have also been going to the gym lately. I wanted to get my body back before Austin and I are allowed to have intercourse. Which happens tonight. My doctor had me come in today so they could clear me.

Michele, both Devins and Justin are over at Sarah and Alex's house taking care of the babies. That way we get a break and we also get to unpack without three little distractions. We did all the painting yesterday so now it's just unpacking. The house has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms.

Austin and I were pretty much done so we changed then walked over to Sarah's. We had a key to their place and they had a key to ours. So we can pretty much just walk in.

"Hello hello" I said in a low tone.

"Oh I was going to call and tell you if watch the babies tonight" Sarah said sticking her head in the hall.

"Oh Sar you don't have to do that" I said.

"Oh please you gotta get your freak on" Sarah whispered.

Austin and I took that as our go. We said goodnight to everyone then ran back home. We ran up to our room and quickly took off our clothes.

We hoped into bed and he immediately tackled me with kisses. Kissed down my body and neck.a trail of hickeys around my neck. He pulled back and looked at me.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I moaned as he continued to kiss my neck.

Soon I felt him enter me. His thrust starting slow but quickly speeding up. Us both gasping for air at the same time. My climax was near and I tell Austin's was too. His thrust were plops and soon we both climaxed. Both of us sweating and still gasping for air.

Austin and I had sex a few more times before finally collapsing on the bed and falling asleep.