4

Christina's pov

"Let's go tell everyone" I said really excited.

"Alright lets go babe" He said grabbing my hand.

As we walked back to our spot we saw Alex and Sarah were making out.

"You guys should stop sucking faces so we can tell you something important" Austin said

"Hey don't be jealous cause you don't have a beautiful girlfriend to makeout with" Alex said while laughing

"Oh really come here babe" He said pulling me close and kissing my lips passionatly for a while.

"Alright alright lips off cousin" Alex groaned.

We pulled away and I just giggled. I felt so many sparks I just... I don't even know.

"So what are you guys dating now" Sarah asked.

"Yes ma'am" I agreed

"Told you they'd be dating by the time we leave Austin was texting her all night" Alex said to Sarah.

We all hung out at the beach for lat least another hour. Then we started getting hungry, so we left for subway.

After subway Sarah had to go home and Alex wanted to go with her so Austin drove them there. I invited Austin over to mine.

"So what do you wanna do" I questioned Austin.

"We could do a ustream" Austin suggested.

"Sure here's my laptop the passwords strawberries" I told him.

He logged on then did something on his phone. I'm guessing he tweeted cause I got a notification.

DING DING

My phone chirped and I jumped. Austin picked it up and saw whatever the notification.

"Babe you get notifications when I tweet" He questioned with a smile.

"Yea" I giggled and blushed.

"That's cute" He got up and pecked my lips.

He was about to started the ustream but stopped.

"Babe do you wanna wait to tell them about us" He asked me.

"Ummm we can tell them today if you want" I said.

He nodded and pressed start.

"Aye guys Austin here. Im also here with my beatuiful girlfriend Christina Constancio aka Alex's cousin. Say hi babe" He said

"Hi guys" I said in my shy girl voice.

"I do ask one thing which is please don't give her hate. Which I'm already starting to see in the comments. If you really love me then you wouldn't give her hate cause if you hate on her then you hate on me. Think about it that way" He said.

"Lets start with questions" Austin said clapping his hands.

"How long have you 2 been dating" He read aloud

"Umm well I just asked this beauty out a few hours ago at the beach" He said kissing my cheek.

It went on for anothers hour and 30 minutes. Then Austin and I took turns taking showers. We ordered a pizza then laid in my bed watching netflix until we fell asleep.