10

The next morning I woke up in bed alone. I untangled myself from the blanket then went to brush my teeth. I put my hair up in a bun then handed downstairs where everyone was eating without me.

"No don't wake m I'm not hungry" I said sarcastically as I sat down.

"Im sorry BabyGirl we just didn't want to wake you" Austin said grabbing me a plate.

"It's fine what are we eating" I asked

"Waffles and bacon" said Sarah.

After we finish eating we all got ready for the day. Sarah and I had a important video chat call with the manager for a retirement home we hoped to work at. We sat in the computer room waiting for the call. Finally the call came along.

"Hello ladies I'm Henry Crawford" Henry said.

"Hi I'm Christina Henderson" I said.

"And I'm Sarah wright" Sarah said.

"So let's get started" Henry said.

After the interview was over he told us right away that we got the job. Lucky for us cause that usually never happens hen applying for a job. I went over to the couch and called Austin.

"Hello" Austin said.

"Hey babe" I smiled.

"What's going on" he asked.

"Well Sarah and I got the job and we start tomorrow eleven to six" I said.

"That's great baby. But remember if you don't want to do this you can quit. I can support all of us" he said holding my hands.

"Austin baby I can't do this. Plus I feel horrible that your the only one who's supporting us" I said.

"Well how about you guys come down to the studio and visit me" Austin suggested.

"Ok we'll just come now and I'll bring you lunch" I said

"Ok love you and drive safe" he said.

"Ok I will love you too" I said as I ended the call.

I told everyone to get ready as I made a sub sandwich just the way Austin likes it. I grabbed my keys and phone and we headed out. We took two cars to make it easier. When we got there we went in but the lady wouldn't let us through.

"Look guys I can't let you through" she said just full of attitude.

"Ok fine I'll call austin and have him come down and get us" I said rolling my eyes.

"Look I just don't believe your Austin's girlfriend" she said.

"Hey babe I'm stuck at the desk can you come down" I asked.

"Yup I'm on my way" he said.

He Finally came down and walked over.

"Hey babe" Austin said.

"Hi honey" I said.

"Gina this is my girlfriend Christina and her brother Devin and this is Alex's girlfriend Sarah and her brother Devin so whenever you see them just let the pass" he said.

"Ok austin"

We all walked to the elevator and waited until it got to the 9th floor. We then walked out into the sound booth room.

"Hey babe why don't you record somethin while your here" Austin suggested.

"Sure but what song" I asked.

"How about you do a cover of my songs the one I've waited for" he suggested.

"Ok just tell me when to go" I said.

"Go" Austin said.

I sang my heart out while everyone watched.

"Babe that was great" he said.

I took off my headphones and walked back into the room where austin and everyone else was. Once I walked in I saw three people that I have never met.

"Thanks" I said.

"No problem now I want you to meet Michael  and Rocco my managers" he said.

"Hello guys" I said.

"Hey there Christina we've heard lots about you" Michael said.

"How about rocco Christina austin and I go talk in the private room" Michael suggested

We all walked across the hall to a private room.

"So austin I know we didn't tell you yet but we have a tour coming up starting next week" Rocco said.

"Ok I'm with you so far" Austin said.

"So last time it was you Alex Angelo, Becky g and midnight red so this time it's Alex Angelo and blank" Michael said.

"What do you mean blank" Austin asked.

"Well we are supposed to have another person but he have no one right now so that's were Christina comes in

"Wait what" I asked.

"Austin is going on tour in a week with Alex Angelo and another person but right now we don't have anyone else to go so I was hoping that after what I just heard that you would wanna go" Michael asked.

"Sure I'd love to" I said.

"I actually have another question" Michael asked.

"Which is" I asked with a hug smile.

"Would you like a record deal" Michael asked.