18

4 months later

So today is the day. The day I become Mrs.Mahone.

To catch you up on things... Alex purposed and got say pregnant all in one night. Which was like two months ago. Austin and I were busy in the studio but planned the wedding on our down time.

For the bridesmaids and groomsmen... Sarah is my maid of honor and she'll be walking with Alex. My cousin Jessica will be walking with Austin's old friend Robert. My other cousin Amanda will be walking with Austin's friend Zach. Lastly Austin's cousin Rylie will b walking with Justin. I asked Dave if he will be walking m down the isle since my father passed. And he agree and said that he'd be honored. The ring barriers are both Devins and the flower girls are my two baby cousins Chelsea and Robin.

My dress is quite beautiful. It's a long white dress. It has a sweetheart neckline. Just after the sparkly belt it starts to flow out.

As Dave and I walked down the isle I see the few celebrities Austin has invited. They were all dressed nicely and starring at me as I walked.

I didn't send my mother an invite one because she left us. And two I have no address. I wish she'd showed up though.

When I reached the front Dave kissed my cheek and handed me off to Austin. We walked up the few steps to get to the reverend. We started with the vows first.

"Christina Marie Constancio you are perfect. Everything about you makes me speechless. I wouldn't trade you in for anything because you are my everything. I'm so happy you agreed to be with me forever. And I plane to spend forever treating you like you deserve. You are my best friend, my wife, and my everything I love you" I
Austin said.

"Beautiful now Christina" Reverend Brown said.

"Austin everything you just said just made me melt. You are so good to me. And your to good to me. Never would I have thought I would deserve someone as loving as caring as attractive as you. I love you more than I can explain and I'm happy we get to spend out lives to together. I'm excited to live through the moments where we happy, sad, angry, depressed, and whatever else comes out way. Thank you Austin and I love you" I finished.

After we did our "I do's" Austin kissed me passionately in front of all of our friends and family. Right now we are all headed to the reception. Its not far it's right next door. On the menu we got fish, chicken, salad, soup, and pizza of course. We all ate then Austin and I dance our first dance. We danced to dreaming of you by Selena.

By the time everyone finished eating it was time to cut the cake. It was a large five layer cake. It was chocolate, red velvet, vanilla, strawberry, and blueberry. We did the traditional smash cake into the others cake. It was so cute and adorable. I believe the photographers got every second of it.

Austin and I went back to the house before leaving for the honeymoon. We are going to Australia. It's going to be so amazing. When we got to the house I changed into sweats and Austin's hoodie and so did Austin.

We headed straight for the airport after and got on the private jet. We flew to the place I'd always dreamed of.