16

The next morning I woke up tangled in Austin's arms and the sheets. A huge smile can to my lips when I remember I was soon going to be his wife. I knew about the dinner but I didn't know he planned on purposing. I laid in bed for a wile before slowly getting out of bed to use the restroom.

"Chrissy where are you going" he asked.

"Just to the bathroom" I said.

When I came back Austin and I started to talk about our future. I talked about having two babies and just other things to make sure we were on the same page. Finally we went downstairs and ate breakfast.

I hurried off to the shower after so I could rest today.when I finished I headed off to the bedroom to get dressed. I heard a knock at the door followed by Austin's voice. He entered and sat on the bed.

"Babe do you want to tell them now or wait til later"

"Let's tell them today" I cheered.

"Ok well we can tell them when we tell my mom at lunch at her house" he said

"Ok let me get dressed go tell them to get ready" I said.

He nodded then left to do as told. I was pretty nervous about telling Michele. I mean I think she likes me but then how can you ever be sure.

Anyways finally everyone was ready. So we took two cars and headed to Michele's. This should be fun.