23

When we got home Sarah and I started dinner. Well she actually made me sit. But I wasn't there long. I started thinking about how close Devins birthday is. All of sudden I was in tears.

I ran to the bathroom before Sarah could see. Austin came to the door so I tried to clean my face up.

"Babe why are you crying" he asked.

"It's obviously something please tell me" he pouted.

"It's just Devin and my dad share a birthday you know it's coming up soon" I said continuing to cry.

"Well how about the day after we go to the beach and set off some floating lanterns" Austin suggested.

"Yes that sounds nice" I said cleaning my face.

"Now for Devins birthday party" he started

"Austin please don't go spending money you've already done so much for us" I said.

"Babe trust me I plan to do more. You guys are my world and love has no amount"

"Thank you baby honestly" I said before kissing him.

Austin and I went up to our from and started planning. We decided on going back to Texas and having it at flip city. It's his favorite place to go so why not.

Austin went down to do something with Alex. I stayed in bed calling family members to tell them about the party. Soon Sarah called for dinner. We all sat around the table laughing and talking.

Once we were all finished we all helped clean the kitchen. Then everyone got ready for bed. Sarah and I tucked our brother in at the same time then headed off to our rooms.

When Austin and I finally laid he whispered the three words that always make me smile.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I smiled.