13

I woke up the next morning and wrapped in Austin's arms. I looks at the clock to see it says 10:00am. As I was getting up austin pulled me back and kissed my shoulder.

"And where do you think your going" Austin said.

"We have to get ready and my brother ready but still be at the studio in two hours.

"I wanna join" he smirked.

"And why should I let you" I giggled.

"Well if you let me come I'll get Devin ready while you get ready then we can stop at Starbucks.

"Deal" I smiled.

Austin and I had shower sex of course. Anyways after we got out I got ready while he got Devin ready and himself ready. When I was finished I walked downstairs and wrote Sarah a note.

Dear Sarah 
Austin, Devin, and I went to the studio. We didn't want to wake any of you. Especially not you and Alex after everything we heard last night. Lol well we need groceries I left money on your night stand if you want to go but if not don't worry. If you do go call cause there's a few things I may want. Thanks.
-Austin, Devin, and Chrissy

I heard Devin someone behind me. I turned to see my little brother with a huge smile on his face. He ran over and hugged me tight.

"Ready to go to work with Austin and I" I asked.

"Yes I am excited" he laughed.

"Are we ready" Austin asked coming down the stairs.

"Yes you guys headed to the car and I'll meet you there" I said.

While they headed to the car I left the money in Sarah's room then grabbed my purse and phone. We stopped at Starbucks then headed off to the studio.