1

"Well guys are you ready to move", my mother yelled through the empty house.

The movers honked signaling that they're leaving. We all rushed down and hopped in the car. This drive to Miami will be a long one.

We lived in Texas. My father died in an accident less then a year ago. My mother was unemployed for months after and we just decided to move maybe hopefully we can get a fresh start.

Finally we reached the house. My mother took out a few loans to pay the the first two months of rent.

My cousin Alex came driving down the road with his mother. She flew down to help us unpack.

"Hey best friend I missed you!" I screamed hugging him tight.

"I missed you too" he said back hugging me tight.

"Hey come on guys we gotta go help unpack" My Aunt Kathy said.

Alex, Aunt Kathy, and I walked into the house and got started unpacking.

"Hey Christina after we unpack do you wanna go meet my friend Austin" Alex asked.

"Sure I'd love to" I replied.

After hours three long hours of unpacking we all sat on the couch and rested for an hour.

"Chrissy wanna go meet Austin now" Alex asked in a hopeful tone.

"Sure let me just fix my hair makeup and clothes" I said while walking upstairs.

I walked upstairs to my room and changed into some black high waisted jeans and white crop top. I put on my black wedges. I fixed my hair and makeup then walked downstairs.

"MOM I'M LEAVING TO MEET ONE OF ALEX'S FRIENDS!" I screamed out to let my mother know I was leaving.

We got in my truck and took a 5 minute drive to a condo. We walked into the building an onto the elevator to the 13th floor. Alex knocked on the door and soon It was opened to someone I'd never thought I'd meet.