27

Today was Devins birthday. Around twelve was when everyone started showing up at flip city. When I was looking for Devin I noticed someone showed up uninvited.

"What the hell are you doing here" I shouted at the woman who had no business being here.

"That's no way to talk to your mother now give momma a hug" she smiled holding her arms out.

"You will never be my mom she die the day my father did one please leave" I said as coldly as I could.

"No I came to see my baby in his birthday" she smiled.

"No I don't want you" Devin shouted from a doorway.

"After Everything I did for you kids" she said.

"You did nothing after dad passed you never cared about us you only cared about beating us and a using drugs" I spat.

Cindy tried to run at me but Jason stepped in front. I could take her either way. He took her outside and I ran to the bathroom. Austin came running after me.

"Baby can we talk later I'm so upset" I cried.

He nodded and hugged me tightly

We enjoyed the rest of the party and a lot of people kept asking me if I was ok. Once the party was over we all went home and I was about to tell the story to austin and everyone who lives with us in Florida.

"It all started when my dad died. My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer but we were two late for the treatment to work so he passed. Cindy was upset and didn't know what to do with herself. It like if I came anywhere near her she would yell so I would try to say I didn't do anything but that would have made run at me and beat me. I always had black eyes cuts and bruses all over my body" I said.

Everyone hugged me and kissed my cheek and told me it's alright. We had an early flight tomorrow morning so we just went to sleep