17

As we drove to Mamas I told everyone who rode in my car that we'd be cleaning to house majorly before Sarah and Alex went on their date tonight. The house is so nasty. I already told Sarah the plan and she agrees. It's mostly the boys stuff.

As son as we got there mama told use to wash our hands and everything. We sat down immediately and started eating.

"So kids fill me in on some news" she said.

"Well Mama I turned four when we on tour and so sissy and Austin brung me on stage and the people sang happy birthday to me" my brother said.

"I heard and I'm sorry I missed this one but I do have a gift for you but you can get it later ok" she smiled

"Yes thank you mama" he said with a mouth full of food.

"So guys Chrissy and I have an announcement" Austin said with a huge smile.

Everyone got quiet and looked at us.

"We are engaged" I said full of excitement.

Everyone con graduated us and told us that it seemed right.

"Oo let me see the ring" Michele and Sarah said.

I heard out my hand and they looked closely.

"Oh my goodness Chrissy this is beautiful" Sarah said.

"Thank you" I giggled.

"Austin I'm so glad you gave her Mema's ring" Michele exclaimed.

"I know mom and it just felt right" he smiled.

After lunch we all went home and cleaned the house spotless. After the guys rested on the couches while Sarah and Alex got ready to leave. I cooked dinner while everyone chilled.