25

The next morning

I got up around twelve thirty to start packing. I had to be at the studio at two so I packed as much as I could. I walked over to the dresser to grab my underwear when I tripped and fell.

I landed on my ankle wrong and the pain was killing me. Once I'd hit the ground I cried out loud as ever. I heard Austin shoot up and run over to me.

"Babe what happened are you ok" he asked helping me up.

"No I tripped over your socks" I said crying.

"Oh babe I'm so sorry can you walk" he asked.

I shook my head no as I wiped my tears.

"I'll go get the crutches from the basement and then I'll wrap your ankle when I get back" He said walking over to the door.

When he came back he said that it was most likely a spraine. Austin wrapped my ankle then started to pack for me. Of course I tried but he felt guilty so he made me sit. He also helped Devin since Devin is unable to pack for himself.

After a while in bed I went downstairs. I smelled bacon which I was really craving. I saw Austin making lunch. By the time he was finished I was showered and dressed. I wasn't easy to shower with me ankle but I did it.

I kissed Austin and I was out the door on my way to the studio by one fourty-five. I texted Sarah to make sure everyone was packed by the time I was back. I was so excited to leave tomorrow. When I got there Rocco came and helped me out and into the building.

Michael and Rocco just wanted to meet to play to talk about some things. They asked about my dancing, my writing, my tour, and my bodyguard. Finally we were finished Rocco helped me back to the car.  I called Austin and told him I was in my way and that he'd need to help me out when I honk.

When I got there I saw the cabs in the front. Austin and Alex were out there loading then trunks. Austin helped me out and before I could make my way the the house this big truck pulls up.

A bug man with tattoos all over his body gets out. That must be my bodyguard. I crutched over and looked at him.

"Hello I'm Jason Martinez your bodyguard" he said.

"Hello Jason nice to meet you um you can ride in our cab to the airport and oh yea thank you" I giggled.

We all loaded up in the cabs and headed to the airport.