14

One year later

After tour we all finally went home. That bus was so cramped man I swear. We all kind of just chilled in the tv room though. Austin was cuddling with me when he brung up a special event that I thought he'd forget

"Hey babe you know what today is" he asked.

"Our 1 year anniversary" I giggled quietly.

"Yes exactly 12 months ago I asked you to be my girlfriend" he smiled.

"And I'm glad I said yes" I said just before kissing his lips.

"Me too" he whispered into the kiss.

"Well what should we do today" I asked.

I over heard Austin talking to Michael and Dave about the plan for today. However I pretended anyway.

"Well I am taking you to a very fancy dinner at the beach where we had our first month anniversary dinner" he said.

"Well how much time do I have to get ready" I asked.

"Well it's 3 now so you have until 8" he said looking around trying to think.

"Well in that case I'll see you later" I said kissing his cheek.

"Wait where are you going" he asked.

"It's all a surprise" I giggled.

"Ok love you babe" he said.

"Love you too" I smiled.

I grabbed my purse and phone and left. I didn't wake Sarah because she sprained her ankle so she told us she wanted to rest today. Anyway I got in my car and headed down to crystals shop. It's just a salon-spa kind of place. As son as I got there I asked for the special. What comes with the special is a wax, then hair, and nails.

After two and a half hours I was finished. I got my feminine area waxed, black acrylics, and I dyed my hair strawberry blonde then had her curl it. I love it. Right after I headed to the mall to pick out a dress. Right when I heard about the fate I went online and order the perfect dress I saw online. It was perfect.

I paid as son as I got there then went back to crystals. She did my makeup then I got dressed and headed home.