21

"That is the baby there and the sound you hear is that heart beats" he said

"I'm sorry you meant heart beat" I said using Emphasis on the "t".

"Well..." He started.

"Come on man finish the sentence" Austin said kind or eager.

"Well you guys are actually having three babies" he smiled.

"Oh my shit" I said kind of scared.

"I need a chair" Austin said looking very pale.

"There's on behind you... Now tell me was one even planned" the doctor asked.

"Yes but we really only planned one" I said still in shock.

"Ok well we have will send you an email of food you should and shouldn't eat. Also I will send in a prescription for vitamins any questions" he asked

Austin and I headed home and as we drove we discussed our situation. I told him if he wasn't ready I could leave but thankfully he told me I didn't need to. We decided to tell everyone after everyone was awake. So we stopped and got everyone Starbucks then Headed home. We made breakfast since this was going to be a big change.

When everyone cam down we started eating. Austin and I waited until after everyone was done eating to say something. It took forever because they were talking. Finally they were finished.

"Wait nobody leave the table" I said.

"Why" Devin wright whined.

"Because we have another announcement" Austin said.

"Ok go ahead" Alex said.

"Oh my gosh no!" Sarah shouted.

"Yes!" I shouted back.

"Can someone explain" Justin said kind of annoyed.

"We are having a baby" Austin said calmly with a smile.

Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Wait I have another part to tell you" I clapped.

Everyone sat back in their seats and got quiet

"We are actually having three babies" I cheered.

Everyone one was silent for a minute then got up and hugged us. We net into the tv room and spent time talking about the babies.