20

Three months later

This morning I woke up sick. I rushed off to the bathroom and threw up everything I possibly ate yesterday. Austin was outside the door trying to get in and comfort me. When I was finished I opened the door and brushed my teeth.

"Babe what was that" he asked.

As soon as I finished brushing my teeth I turned and looked at him.

"Well Austin it could be morning sickness" I smiled.

"No way" he smiled.

I nodded slowly and Austin picked me up. We twirled around in the bathroom happily at the thought that I might be pregnant. As son as he put me down I ran off and grabbed my phone. I called my gynecologist and scheduled and appointment. I was lucky because they had a last minute cancellation.

Austin and I quickly got dressed and ready because the appointment is at ten and it nine twenty-five now. We left everyone a note saying that we'd be back later.

The lady took us right back as soon as we got there. She took some blood and told us to wait doe the doctor.

"Babe we might be having a baby" I smiled huge.

"I know Chrissy I can't wait" he said.

The door opened after almost an hour of waiting.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Mahone" Doctor Ruben said.

"Hello" Austin and I said together.

"I am so sorry for the wait I had a delivery today. She'd been waiting for almost a day and a half and just as I was about to call in my substitute she finally pushed the baby out" he explain looking through the paper.

Before I could say anything the nurse came in handing him a packet. I knew those were the results.

"Well guys looks like your going to be parents the test say your about two months almost three along" he cheered.

"Yes oh my gosh this was worth the wait" I clapped.

"Yes it was" Austin said before kissing me.

"Ok well let's check how the little fella is doing. We have to change rooms first so follow me" he said.

We followed him to a vacant room and immediately got started. He poured the jelly on my belly and used the remote to rub around. I started to hear an odd sound wand we
Hen I looked to the screen I saw my little bundle of joy.

"That is the baby there and the sound you hear is that heart beats" he said

"I'm sorry you meant heart beat" I said using Emphasis on the "t".

"Well..." He started.