22

After a while Austin and I had to get going to the studio. While I was on tour I was just doing covers of course because I didn't have anything of my own yet. However Today is the day I start recording. I was writing in tour and now we finally record. It was only Austin and I who went this time.

When we got to the floor Austin kissed me then headed a different way. I met with Rocco and Michael in the red room for a short meeting. He pretty much just wanted to know if I'd been writing.

Finally we started recording. Today I recorded six songs. The names I gave them are heart attack, unwritten, hello, dark horse, the way, and made in the USA.

Austin came in while I was recording dark horse. Earlier Austin and I decided that we'd tell Rocco and Michael today.

"You did great today Christina we got a lot accomplished you are free today and tomorrow since you're ahead of the game" Rocco said.

"Ok thank you but before we go Austin and I have news" I smiled.

"And what may that be" Michael said turning in his chair.

"We are pregnant" Austin and I said with smiles.

"That's amazing" Michael said.

"It really is. So now we could have a little Austin or Christina running around" Rocco giggled.

"Well" Austin and I said all high pitched.

"Oh there's more" Rocco said as Austin and I nodded our heads yes.

"Ok spit it out" Michael said.

"Triplets" Austin and I said together again.

"Wow that's great"  Rocco and Michael said very shocked.

"Good job Austin" Rocco said laughing hard.

"Ew that's nasty by guys" I said grabbing Austin and leaving.

As Austin and I drove home we listened to some rap song that I forget the name of. Anyway as we drove we realize I can rap. Shocking but true.

Austin tells me that it makes me thirty percent more attractive.