30

After a week of learning how to take care of newborns Austin and I were finally allowed to take the babies home. Alex and Sarah said they had to tell us something when we get there.

After I finished getting ready I saw Austin and Dave making faces at the babies. It was just two cute. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture for the babies baby books. I walked over and grabbed Austin.he looked at me before leaning down and kissing me.

"Are you ready to go" Austin asked.

"Ready as ever" I smiled.

Austin grabbed two babies while I grabbed one. My body was still kinda weak from labor and just laying around.

When we got to the door we saw loads of paparazzi and fans. Lord is getting to the car going to be  hard as ever. We all out our hoods up and headed out into the crowd. Everyone was screaming and tugging in our clothes.

Oddly over the loud screaming I only heard my babies crying. Mother senses I guess. The whole ride back was filled with cries from the babies.

Fans and paparazzi were crowding the outside of our house. Everyone still yelling making the babies cry louder. Sarah's stood at the door waiting for us. When we finally made if in we immediately took the babies out of there seats and tried to stop the crying.

Everyone took turns holding the babies before we put them to bed in the room. Finally we came back down and sat on the couch with everyone.

"So are you ready for the news" Sarah asked.

I nodded my head and shifted scared of what they were gonna say.

"We are moving out next month" Alex said.

"What why" I asked already starting to cry hysterically.

"Babe calm down I didn't tell you my news" Austin said trying to comfort me.

"What" I said wiping my tears.

"We are moving right next door" he smiled.