12

🚨Sex in this chapter🚨

When we got home austin told everyone we were gonna go out to dinner tonight. Then We got ready to go. I was wearing a red dress that goes all the way to my feet and it had a sparkly belt line under my chest and a sweetheart neckline. I had in these hanging earring and a gold heart necklace with diamonds that my dad gave to me before he died.

I had on some red heals that matched the dress. I went in the bathroom did my makeup and brushed my teeth. And when I was finally done getting ready I walked out to see everybody sitting one the couch watching tv.

"I'm ready" I said.

Everyone stood up looking at me smiling. I got compliments from everyone then we finally left. When we got in the car Austin kissed me softly and very passionately.

"You look very beautiful tonight sweetheart" he smiled

"Thank you baby" I smiled

Once we got to the place Austin told me to close my eyes. I did as told and he came over and helped me out. He guided to somewhere. We were at the beach and I could tell cause I heard the waves and I felt the sand on my feet.

When I finally was able to open my eyes I saw a candle lit dinner with a big box of pizza.

"Sorry I don't have great food but I'm just not good at this kind of stu-" he started but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Babe I love it and I love you no matter what" I smiled

"Thanks babe" he smiled.

We ate the pizza and enjoyed alittle wine. Once we finished he asked me on a walk down by the shore. After a while of walking and talking he stopped.

"Christina I know it's only been a month but I know it's safe to say I love you your my best friend my girlfriend and anything I could ever ask for now I'm not proposing but I am asked if you'll accept this promise ring" he asked pulling out a box.

"Babe yes I will accept it" I said with tears just streaming down my face.

After he slid the ring on my finger I kissed him deeply. We headed home and ran upstairs. We heard Sarah and Alex having sex all the way in our room.

"Babe I want to have sex" I suggested.

"Chrissy are you sure I don't want you to feel pressured" he stated.

"Yes let's do it" I said.

Austin laid my down on the bed and started kissing my neck as he unzipped my dress. I slid the dress off and he kissed down my body. He removed my Lowe undergarments and came back to my face.

We flipped then I undressed Austin as I kissed him all around his body. Once we were both nude he slowly enter my lower region. Thrusting slowly he whispered "it's your first time so I want to make love to you".

His thrust were slow but his stare was focused on my emotions and actions. I was hurting but I enjoyed it. At some point we both reached a climax. We both got comfortable and feel asleep.