24

I woke up with morning sickness of course. Austin was holding my hair while I handled my business. When I finished I cleaned myself up. It was around twelve by the time I was finished.

"Hey baby I gotta be at the studio in an hour. What are your plans for today" Austin asked as he got dressed.

"Um the doctor said I should try yoga" I said sitting on the bed.

"What time does it start" he asked.

"It's from one thirty to two thirty" I said.

"Ok that sounds fun" he smiled.

"Yea I guess. Well I'm gonna make breakfast" I said getting up.

"Ok" he said.

I gave him a kiss then headed downstairs. My Devin was in the living rooms of I asked him to help with breakfast.

"Devin grab the bacon and eggs please" I said as I got the pans.

"Ok but can we put cheese in the eggs" he asked.

"Of course" I giggled

Devin and I finished making the pancakes bacon and eggs. We set the table then yelled up the stairs for everyone to come down. Austin never came down so I went up. When I entered our room I heard him moaning from the bathroom. I went over and opened the door right as Austin was climaxing.

"Why were you jacking off" I asked laughing super hard.

"Well your pregnant so it's not like we can do anything" he said cleaning himself.

"You obviously didn't pay attention in health" I giggled.

"Nope" he said pulling his pants up.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Of course we can we just can't do anything to rough" I said.

"Ok well tonight sounds like it's gonna be fun" he said as he headed downstairs.

I sat and ate as Austin said goodbye and left. We all ate and cleaned up. I decided to take Devin with me since he asked to spend the day with me. As son as we were dressed we were out the door headed to yoga.