Next morning I woke up to see another note saying mom was gone and I had to watch Devin which I had no problem with cause I love my baby brother. Anyways I went up stairs to shower, do makeup, do hair and get dressed.

*One hour later*

I went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone. I softly sang the tune of a song as I made the eggs. As I stirred them I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning babe I see your already ready for the day" Austin said as he kissed my cheek.

"Yes I am" I smiled.

"Well if I would have know I would have came I always love a good show like yesterday's" he laughed.

"Well maybe another time" I winked as I turned to face him.

"Deal now um you have a beautiful voice by the way" he said.

"Yea ok Breakfast is ready" I giggled

I went to the living room and woke up Sarah and Justin. After we all ate Austin took everyone home and I got Devin ready. Sarah and I had decided to go to the park while Austin and Alex were at the studio.

When Sarah texted me she told me they were ready. Devin and I got in the car and drove over there. When I got there they all came out and got in my car. We turned up the radio and sang along to the loud music as I drove to the park.

After a while the boys got hungry so we stopped by McDonald's then headed to Sarah's. Around eight alex and Austin came over with clothes so they could stay over.

During a movie we were watching Sarah and Alex started making out so Austin and I did too. Not long after we started someone groaned and ran up stairs. It was Justin.

I told them I'd handle it and I went up stairs to his room.