15

As son as I got to the door Austin opened it. He was dressed in a tux and holding my favorite flowers. Man he's so amazing.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled.

"Hi Austin" I smiled.

"Are you ready" he asked.

"Let me put Devin to sleep then I'll be ready" I said.

I quickly went upstairs and out Devin to bed. Then sped back down to Austin. I was in heels so I was trying not to fall. Austin grabbed my hand and we walked out to see a limo. This wasn't here when I first got here.

Austin opened the door and we both got in. He poured me some wine and the limo started to move. The date went just like last time which was so beautiful. Yes we even ate pizza this time. He even made the cornest ever. I said something about the cheese and then he's all like "Well I'm a cheesy guy" man that's why I love him.q

Me and austin walked down and I saw a limo. Austin and I got in the car and sat in the back making out. I guess we made the hole ride cause the door opened. We got out and went to a table and ate pizza and some wine just like last time. The. We want for another walk .

We took another walk across the shoreline which was still as beautiful as the last time. And it went exactly like last time except this time it was an actual purposal. Austin got on one knee and started to say...

"Christina Henderson I love you. I love you more than life it's self. Your are perfect to me. She share so many things in common. Like the love for music and pizza. I love you and your little brother. You guys mean very thing to me and I hope you'd allow me to keep you guys in my life for the rest of my life so will you please marry me" he said.

"Austin Carter mahone yes I love you so much please stay in my life forever" I said smiling hard, nodding hard, and crying hard.

Austing slid the ring on my finger then pick me up spinning us around. He yelled out "She's finally mine forever" as we twirled.

After out little moment we went home and did a few things. Sexual things.