8

I knocked on Justin's door waiting for a reply.

"Go away" Justin yelled.

"Justin it's Christina please let me come in" I said nicely.

He opened the door and looked at me.

"Hey Justin can we talk" I asked.

"Yea I guess" he said allowing me to enter his room.

"So do you want to tell me what going on" I asked sitting on his bed.

"It's justin that your so beautiful and I like you so much" he said looked around.

"That's so sweet justin your so sweet but I'm about five years older than you" I said.

"I know but I really like you" he said .

"Well sweetie we can't date but we can be good friend" I suggested.

"Ok I guess" he said.

After I finished  talking to him I went back downstairs. When I came down I saw Sarah down on the ground crying we her phone in her hand. Alex comforting her. Austin we on the phone with someone.

"What's going on" I asked

"My mom said she can watch the boys lets go" Austin said.

Austin went to get the boys while Alex and Sarah got in her car and drove to god knows where. Austin told me to get everyone to the car and he'd explain in there.

Once we were in the car I think we started driving to his mothers house. After the dropped both Devins off at Michele's house we drove to the hospital.

"Sarah's parents were in a car accident and are in an acoma that they most likely won't wake up from" he said.

I shed a few tears but not as many as justin who sat in the back seat. We drove the hospital and went up to where Alex and Sarah sat.