9

After a week Sarah decided to put them to rest. An hate seeing them struggle. We all supported her decision. Though the week we took turns staying at the hospital with her. Aunt Kathy was babysitting both the Devins while we handled the situation.

Yesterday we was the day we put them to rest. Sarah was depressed so her doctor gave her some medicine just in case. Today we decided to move into a big house to support all of us. It's would just be better during this rough time.  And it's not like my mom was really home so I don't think she'd mind.

We spent a few hours looking for house and after 6 long painful hours we found the perfect home for all of us. It was perfect Austin and I would have a bedroom, Sarah and Alex, both Devins share and Justin gets his own. Each room had its own bathroom. It was perfect.

A few weeks later we got the house thank god. We got the keys and started to move in. Sarah thought it would be a good idea to take all of the furniture from her parents house so thats what we did. Austin and I of course bought a bed for us and we got Devin on too.

Next morning was the morning of Sarah's birthday. For her birthday we went down to the Secretary of State and she adopted he brother legally. After all was done I took Devin and Austin back to my moms to pick up a few things we left.

When we got there I called her name a few times but no answer. I saw a note on the fridge. Of course.

Dear Christina and Devin
I left I moved away because it seemed like you guys would b better off without me. I couldn't take care of you guys anymore. I hop you guys are better without me. Ive taken my stuff but get all of your stuff because the house will be foreclosed next weekend. Christina I've out two thousand dollars into your bank account. I love you two.
     -love mommy

I started to cry but I didn't cry to hard because how could I be upset. She was never here. Austin walked up behind me and read the note.

"Are you ok" he asked.

"Yea I'm fine I'm just worried how Devin will take it"  I said wiping face.

I texted alex and told him to come here so we can get everything. I started getting everything together. The door opened and in came alex Sarah and the boys.

"Chrissy come here" Alex said.

I walked over and we walked outside.

"My mother left and took her things with her. She claimed she couldn't take care of us." I said.

"That the hell. Are feeling ok" he  asked.

"Yea I'm fine I just want to get everything out of here because they're for losing the house." I said.

He nodded as we walked into the house. We loaded my car Alex's car and Sarah's car with the stuff from the house.

After we got everything we needed we headed home. We sopped for Wendy's then headed home.