080 | Moving On/Their Realization Would Include [Requested]

Start from the beginning

• "I'm so sorry

• "I'm so sorry. I just—I don't know—what I was thinking that night. I just know now that I love you. That I've—I've always loved you."

• "No, Dean! You don't get to do this to me again. You don't get to stand there and tell me you love me and expect me to fall right into your arms. That's not how it works. I've moved on."

• Walking away from him for good after that.

S A M

• Feeling a lot of pain when letting him go, but knowing it would hurt more if you continued to hold on.

• Still keeping in touch with him, making sure he's taking care of himself. Being his best friend and his best supporter because it's what you're meant to do.

• Thinking about him from time to time, but not letting your previous feelings control your life.

• Getting back out there and having fun!

• Sam being your hardest goodbye, but that cute bartender you had the courage to hit on and give your number to one night being your easiest hello!

• "Hi, what can I get you?"

• "A bottle of beer and maybe a shot of you."

• "Cheesy, but maybe you'll get lucky."

• Slowly opening up to them as time goes on. Your months filled with movie dates and Take-Out Tuesdays when you both get off work. Laughter, hugs, smiles, cheesy pick up lines and puns, stupid pictures on your phones, and a lot of sweet kisses under the moonlight. Just taking time to fall in love with each other.

• Him/Her making you feel normal again like you were never really hurt in the first place.

• "I think I'm falling in love again."

• "I think I'm falling in love with you too."

• Bumping into Sam again and being surprised that your old feelings were completely gone. He didn't hold any power over you anymore and that was the most freeing feeling.

• Him being happy to see you, but then becoming strangely quiet when he notices the ring on your figure. You explain that you've been engaged for a few months now, but it only makes the situation feel weirdly awkward. Despite this, you invite him to dinner so that he can meet your fiancé.

• The dinner going rather smoothly, but you can't help but feel the tension brewing between you and Sam when it's over. You wanting to ask what was wrong, but you let it go instead.

 You wanting to ask what was wrong, but you let it go instead