1. The Laser Accident

(My name is ReaderReads10, also this might not be similar to the original HANDPLATES. But I'm trying my best. This is basically a Sans and Papyrus sibling relationship. I felt inspired.)

(You have no hair. Your a skeleton. Sans is also taller then you. To gaster it kinda seem absurd and awkward. since there were male skeletons so you had to wear a plain shirt and just pants.)

(I'm going to call them Sans and Papyrus in this one. You can replace those words by 'brother' or 'bro' your choice!)

(You are 8-12 years old in this one. Making you youngest.)

PROLOUGE

You were walking with Papyrus after Gasters experiment. You wore a plain shirt with pants.

"Subject 1 I need that cube. I cannot waste time." Right after Sans was going to give him the cube. You realized what he was doing.

You jumped in front of him and got shocked instead. Sure gaster did horrible things to you. But you felt to forgive.

Everything was dark. You felt really fuzzy. Y/N can you hear me! That sounds like Papyrus. But you felt the green glow surrounding you.

You loved Papyrus. You felt HOPE. But not for long.

You woke up. You saw Gaster. His shirt was ripped after the explosion. "I can't believe it. Why Y/N? After everything... where does the UNBLINDING KINDNESS come from?" He asked shocked and confused.

"I don't know! Maybe you know! Maybe it came from you! You created me... You're smart after all!" You said.

"I just don't get it. I really don't get it. Your mercy is going to get us killed. All killed."

Sans glared at you. Gaster needed Papyrus over. "Subject 2 you must come with me. Subject 3 you will stay with Subject 1."

So you had to sleep over alone with Sans. You felt devoid of hope. This was going to be awkward.

"Why did you do that! We could've been free!" "But that wasn't right!" You shouted. "You really had to choose him over us! After everything he did!" He shouted.

"Well what I was supposed to do!" You shouted as your eyes surrounded with tears.

"Well why did you choose him over us? I would've trusted you after all." Your eyesockets widen on what he said.

"Just forget it." He turned around. You sighed and went to the other side of the room where Papyrus sat.

-few hours later-

Sans was sleeping peacefully. You felt confused. Sans wouldn't care if he heard your cries. You would have papyrus to hug with.

You walked over and lay next to Sans. Your eyes filled with tears and you hugged him. "I-Im Sorry." You mumbled. (You were small so Sans was taller then you.)

Sans eyesockets widen. he was going to get you off him. but you ended up crying. You kept sobbing and sharing guilty emotions.

He felt guilty. He wrapped his arms around you. "Breathe... calm down."

"I'm sorry." You muttered. "It's ok..." Said Sans.

You and Sans surprisingly fell asleep together. Even gaster was surprised.

(I hoped you liked this chapter. But it's slowly going to be updated. Because of other books I have to take care of. Bonus! Long chapters ahead.)