Part 1

Y/n's POV

"Congratulations."

I grinned at his bitchy attitude. "What for? That I failed the exam?" The boy nodded.

That boy is, unfortunately, my best friend Jackson. Now you're probably wondering why I got that handsome man as a friend right? Well, that funny story happened 6 months ago.

FLASHBACK

The club was pretty full of people. I was not a party person at that moment. The girls were forcing me to go inside. Because of all that pushing, I stumbled into someone and we both fell onto the ground.

"Hiya, you literally fell for me didn't you." I got embarrassed. "Some people w-were pushing me." I didn't want to stutter at all, but my shyness took over my body. "I'm Jackson by the way." Suddenly I felt something on him, which made me want to move from him. He stopped me and said.

"The Lil' me is a bit excited, so please don't move until it calmed down."

FLASHBACK END

Heh, the good old times back then.

Jackson started to laugh. "I actually wanted to ask you something. That's why I came here." As usual, I got curious and looked at him. He took a deep breath and that made me wonder what he was about to say.

"Want to play with my newly bought Ouija Board?"

That sent shivers down my body. "S-sure.." I trailed off and He began to speak up. "Don't be scared and don't forget to be at my house at 11 PM." I nodded still unsure. I mean what if some demon decides to haunt me.

I guess that I had no choice.

====+=====+======+=======+===

Sorry for the short chapter

Who do you want as a demon who encounters Y/n?

Kai-
Daniel-
Or Eunwoo?

Comment what you want and don't forget to vote!!

Thank you for reading this♥︎