Part 1 - You ready?

*Jodie's POV*

"You up?" Megan excitedly squealed down the phone,

"Yeah, course, tonight’s going to be amazing!"

"I know, I'm gonna go get in the shower, get ready and then I'll come round." she explained before saying bye and hanging up. Oh yeah, I'm Jodie, and that was my crazy best friend Megan, we're going to a concert tonight so we're up extra early, thank her for that one, she got us VIP's. I smiled to myself remembering the memories of the last concert of theirs we went to... It was immense. I shook my head, thinking how crazy and lucky I was last time, I giggled slightly. I walked to the bathroom, peeling my pyjama bottoms and top off before turning on the shower, stepping in and letting the hot water hit my body, removing any tiredness away from me and building me up with excitement.

I turned off the shower, grabbed my towel and wrapped it round me before I walked to my bedroom. I opened my wardrobe grabbing my white top, pink hoody and my dark jeans. I looked at the clothes I had picked out... My white top with TW in light pink bold letters across the front, with my dark jeans and my dark pink hoody over the top, also finished with a pair of white vans. And yes, I like pink. I quickly dried and pulled my jeans and top on, I grabbed my hairbrush and ran it through my longish wet blonde hair, water droplets hitting the laminated flooring, I sighed grabbing my hair dryer and plugging it in.

After ten minutes my hair was dried, I didn't bother straightening it; I grabbed a cream, thin hair band and slid it onto my wrist. I walked over to the other side of my bare room and stood in front of my full length mirror; I pulled my hair to one side, and started fiddling with it. After a few attempts I had my hair into a tight but messy looking fishtail plait, fastened by the cream hair band I originally had on my wrist. I sighed as I looked at my fringe until I realised I had my white flower clip, I grabbed it from my draw, pulling my fringe across the side of my head, securing that with my flower clip. The doorbell rang so I skipped to the door, opening it to see a very happy Megan. She was wearing a dark pair of jeans too, but a black TW top and her light blue hoody, her light brown hair pulled into a messy bun at the top of her head. I smiled as I looked at the hood smiling, noticing Jay's signature still on the side of the hood, Megan noticed and giggled, that day has so many memories.

"Less than 12 hours!" she said quietly, trying to keep her excitement bottled in for now, I giggled and nodded, she was truly crazy. I stepped aside, opening the door a bit more as I did, allowing Megan to enter, she skipped through to my bedroom; I hung my head, shaking it. This is what she's like constantly. I shut the door quietly, considering I live in a flat and next door have a new born baby and the parents have sleepless nights, so when they can sleep I keep the loudness to a minimum. I walked into my room; Megan was already sat up on my bed, laptop on her legs, typing away, probably on twitter tweeting the boys. I applied my makeup, some pencil eyeliner, a bit of mascara and a tiny bit of blusher. I grabbed my side bag, dropping keys, tickets, money, phone, and other things into it. I turned to look at Megan; she was smiling like crazy at the laptop screen. She realised I was waiting and poked her tongue out. She closed the lid softly, not breaking it, and put it back at the end of the bed where it was before she used it. I turned around to look in the mirror one more time, this time I had a friendly face next to me, as she backed away she picked up a pink object, throwing it at me within seconds. Only when it hit me did I realise that it was in fact my pink hoody, I grabbed it off the top of my head were it had landed and I giggled, now noticing Megan had more make-up on then usual... A light dusted layer of powder foundation, she always wore it, but she'd taken more time on it, you could tell, her liquid eyeliner on her eyelid was perfect, she'd found a creamy eye shadow and applied it lightly so you could barely see it, but it made her brown eyes with the tint of green and grey stand out, her eye lashes were a lot longer toom with a bit of blusher too. She was obviously out to impress someone... Jay. I stuck my arms into the jumper, pulling it over my head, careful not to ruin any of my hair. I looked at the mirror once more, this time you could see Nathan's signature on my hood. I smiled once again at the memory as Megan passed me my bag and we headed out.

*Megan's POV*

I skipped out of Jodie's room, through the hallway, flinging the door open carefully so it didn't hit and bounce off the wall. Jodie giggled at my crazy behaviour, but if anything, she was used to it, I smiled, waiting outside the door for her, she closed the door behind her, locking it and throwing her keys back into her bag, she turned to me, a smiled plastered on her face. There was no way that anything could ruin tonight. We both skipped over to the lift, Jodie pressing the button, us both waiting for the elevator to arrive at our level. We giggled as the old lady from downstairs gave us the evils as we linked arms and skipped out of the bottom door on ground floor, of course, she was watching from her window on the bottom floor, I smiled gratefully back, causing her expression to change to a confused but disgusted look. Oh revenge is sweet.

We took a slow walk to the train station, it was now 10:30 am and the doors didn't open for another five and a half hours, but having VIP we had to be there for 1, it took us a good 40 minute train ride then a 20 minute walk to get to the arena were The Wanted were playing at but they're worth it, it wasn't that busy, it being a Friday and kids being at school and most adults at work it was a great opportunity for young adults, like me and Jodie to explore the world... Pffft. Nope, we're going to see our favourite boyband. We did gain a few weird looks as we was looking through my phone at funny pictures of Siva, Max, Jay, Tom and Nathan. You don't expect to see a seventeen and eighteen year old giggling at a phone. But we'reused to it so we just shrugged them off and carried on listening to The Wanted whilst giggling at pictures. Yeah, we seem too old to stalk a boyband, 17&18 year olds are getting jobs and what not, but for us out part time obsession went full time, I have got a job but only part time, I work Tuesday and Thursdays at a nursery. Jodie? She did have a job until she went out and got drunk and missed a whole day off of work without noticing, so they fired her, she's looking for a new job and she's got quite a few opportunities, but it's whatever she chooses to do, but for now she's free! And yeah, I'm the younger one by a year, so it's make more sense for me to love Nathan and Jodie to love Jay but nah, I like older men... Joking! Well, Jay, Tom, Max, Nathan and Siva are an exception.

We finally arrived at our stop, I looked at Jodie and she was already looking at me, I smiled and grabbed her arm, pulling her with me, she came freely and we jumped off of the train and onto the platform,

"Are we gonna walk or catch a bus?" Jodie asked,

"Jods, you lazy cow! We're gonna walk!" I giggled she faked pouted and crossed her arms, causing me to giggle even more, a eighteen year old girl having a temper tantrum because we're not catching a bus, we both thought the same thing,

"TomTantrum” Jodie and I chorused, causing us both to laugh. She checked her phone for the time,

"The train ride was faster than usual, it's 11 now" it was obvious she was wrecking her brain for something to do,

"How about, we go to the O2, and go Nando's to get something to eat then go to the arena bit?" I suggested, her face lifted and she nodded her head, I laughed and we set off down the main stretch of road to the O2 arena, London.