🌶11🌶

🌶🌶🌶

Kirishima listened from next door as his baby went through round after round of pleasure. Bakugou had to've been a complete mess.

He hadn't realized how much time had passed by until Bakugou was calling him weakly. He chuckled and turned the vibrator down, moving into his bedroom.

His baby was strewn across the bed, a pool of cum gathering on his stomach because of the amount of times he released. His eyes were half lidded, looking at Kirishima with what looked like sadness.

"Hey baby. Are you okay?"

"D-Daddy... hurts..." was all the blonde could choke out, and it broke Kirishima's heart.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry."

Bakugou whimpered, the tears finally slipping down his face. Kirishima turned the toy off and slowly took it out, unlocking the handcuffs and taking the crying boy into his arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. was daddy too harsh on you?"

"D-Daddy was m-mean.."

"Baby I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

It really broke Kirishima's heart to see Bakugou like this. He did everything to calm the boy down, bouncing him in his lap and rubbing his back as he cried. He sung Bakugou a little song which helped him a bit more.

He eventually stopped crying, just sniffling quietly where he sat, giving Kirishima silence to absolutely hate himself.

What the fuck you dumbass! He obviously wasn't ready for that, now you fucked up another baby of yours. Jesus Christ, you are such a failure. He'd never love you, you hurt him.

Kirishima didn't realize he was crying until Bakugou pointed it out. He blinked, wiping away the tears and going back to holding Bakugou.

But Baku wasn't having any of that shit.

He pushed Kirishima's arms away, holding the redheads face and collecting the flowing tears with his thumbs.

"Kiri?"

"I-I'm fine, you're the one that's hurt.."

"Kiri, you're obviously hurt too.."

"Not as hurt as you. I... I'm sorry..."

Bakugou could only watch as Kirishima fell apart right into his arms. Bakugou refrained from tearing up, knowing that it wouldn't help at all and just worry Kirishima past his limit.

"Hey, Kiri, look at me."

Kirishima hesitantly looked up at Bakugou, trying to hide his tears but failing.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't worry about me, I'm taking care of you."

"This is a mutual relationship. Your feelings matter too."

Kirishima opened his mouth to retort, but lost his train of thought at the word relationship.

Would Bakugou really want to be in a relationship with... me..?

🌶🌶🌶

Short chapter

I'll write another smoot next to make up for it