🌶32🌶

🌶🌶🌶

Once Bakugou had recovered from the shock of his boyfriend's words, he scrambled to do as told. He ran upstairs, entering their room and stripping down to the lingerie he had on.

He bit his lip, deciding to slightly disobey Kirishima, and pulled an oversized sweater on. It had an ahegao design on it, and the blonde decided it was a good touch. The top went down to mid thigh, and the sleeves went past Bakugou's wrists, making him seem much smaller than he really was.

The boy jumped when the door was pushed open, the doorknob slamming against the wall loudly, and turned around to see Kirishima. The redhead scanned his body, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought I told you to be on your hands and knees," He purred, crossing his arms and watching his boyfriend scramble onto the bed.

The blonde was shaking, hoping that he didn't do anything wrong to deserve too harsh of a punishment. He purred quietly when Kirishima rubbed his ass, his body loosening as he calmed down. The blonde was painfully hard, but Kirishima avoided his erection completely.

"D-Daddy, please stop t-teasiiinngg," Bakugou whined, shaking his hips.

Kirishima growled, leaning over Bakugou's body and up to his ear.

"I can do whatever I want, slut. You don't order me around."

Bakugou shivered at his boyfriend's tone, his thighs quivering softly.

"S-Sorry daddy..."

Kirishima smirked, lifting Bakugou's sweatshirt up past his waist, and slapping his ass. Bakugou jolted, whimpering, and spread his legs a bit. Kirishima chuckled, tugging at the black panties on his boyfriend, moving them to the side.

He grabbed a bottle of lotion, squeezing some in his palm, rubbing his hands together to warm the lubricant. He nudged the lingerie to the side again, swiftly pushing a finger into the blonde's ass.

Bakugou moaned quietly, sucking up the finger inside him desperately.

"M-More... please..."

Kirishima rolled his eyes, pushing two more fingers past his rim. The blonde's back arched slightly, his thighs shaking as curses and moans fell from his lips. The redhead pumped the digits in and out of him, slowly nudging his pinkie at the boy's tight hole.

Bakugou whimpered, spreading his legs to let in another one of Kirishima's fingers, gasping when all four slammed into his prostate. The blonde released a long, broken moan, his arms going weak and causing him to bury his face in the pillow.

Kirishima snickered, kissing up and down Bakugou's spine while moving his fingers. He trailed his free hand down Bakugou's chest, stopping at his erected dick. The redhead pressed at the blonde's slit through the lace panties, continuing to abuse his hole.

Bakugou whimpered, his hips twitching violently when Kirishima touched his neglected cock.

"D-Daddy, close~..."

Kirishima smirked, thrusting his fingers a few more times before pulling them out. Bakugou cried out,  looking back at his boyfriend desperately.

"Ah ah ah~ this is still a punishment, baby. Now..."

Kirishima dug in his bedside drawer, motioning for Bakugou to turn over. The blonde obeyed, laying on his back and pulling his sweatshirt up a bit.

"Get that off. I told you to be stripped down, didn't I?"

Bakugou whined but pulled the sweater over his head and tossed it on the floor, exposing his flushed chest and nipples. Kirishima hummed and reached up to press one of the nubs, receiving a whimper from the blonde.