🍦2🍦

Okay I wanted to leave that on a slight cliffhanger but I like caNT-

🍦🍦🍦

Bakugou and Midoriya looked at each other, wide eyed, before Midoriya gently shoved the blonde.

"PICK IT UP!! REaD iT oUTlOuD!!"

"OKAY OKAY CHILL!"

Bakugou fumbled with his phone, opening the site and checking the notification he had gotten.

"It's from... "Red Riot". Who the hell-"

"IT DOESNT MATTER READ THE MESSAGE-!"

"OKAY JEEZ, QUIT SCREAMING!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes at the excited male, opening the message and reading it to himself.

"Kacchannnnnnnnnnnn-"

"Fine, fine! Shuttup! It says, "Heya! Noticed you just joined, you're pretty cute!" with a heart emoji.

"Oh my god- what color heart?"

"Uh... pink?"

"AWE!!"

"What?"

"Respond!!"

"WELL WHAT DO I SAY?!"

"Just be yourself!"

Bakugou typed back a small, "Thanks".

"Aww! Boring! Send a heart back!"

"No! I don't even know this guy!"

"Then check his profiiilllleeeeee!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and pressed the man's icon, scrolling through his page. Everything seemed pretty average, and he was only a year older that Bakugou. His profile photo just made Bakugou blush.

(Fuck y'all I liked the last picture but nOOOooOo)

Damn he's cute...

"So?"

"Huh?! Uh, what?"

"What do you think of him?!"

Bakugou looked back at the picture and blushed slightly, afraid to look through the man's gallery of photos.

"He's... okay."

"YOU LIKE HIM."

"NO I D-!"

P i n g

Bakugou immediately opened the message.

"Awe, that's all? Guess I expected for you to be more talkative. Well, anyway, I just wanted to see if you were available?"

"Available? What the f-"

"Say yes! Say yes!"

"Why?"

"He's asking to see if he can be your Sugar Daddy! SAY YES!!"

Bakugou looked back at the message, still uneasy, and just replied with, "Maybe. Depends on the type of person you are."

Then he threw his phone.

🍦🍦🍦