🍓35🍓

🍓🍓🍓

Bakugou went to school the next day bruised, bandaged, and afraid for his life. But when Kirishima dropped him off with a hug and kiss goodbye, he turned around to see the orange haired boy with a cast on his arm.

He took a step back when Kirio approached him, not wanting to get punched again. But he was surprised at what he really got.

"Bakugou, I-I'll never bother you again."

The blonde froze.

"W-What?"

Suddenly, another person popped up.

"Aaaaaaannnnnddddd~?"

Kirio huffed.

"I'm sorry. Happy, you psychopath?"

"Yup! Scram."

Kirio rolled his eyes and walked away, letting the other person have the limelight.

"Hi Bakugou! Long time no see!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around the blonde.

"Hey..."

Uraraka pulled away, smiling widely.

"I heard him threatening you yesterday and thought I'd do something about it! He's so mean, isn't he?"

"Mhm, nice to have your bratty ass back around."

"Awe, I missed you too! How've you been? Did you figure out your money situation? Well, you obviously did, because you're here now! Sorry, I'm ranting, haha..."

"It's fine. I wasn't really listening anyway."

Uraraka opened her mouth to say something more but was broke off by the doors opening, and they headed inside.

🍓🍓🍓

Bakugou and Ochako spent the school day together, catching up and talking casually.

"So how's your relationship status?" She hummed, taking a bite out of her rice.

Bakugou blushed softly and muttered, "I have a boyfriend", jumping slightly when Uraraka spit her drink out.

"Really?!"

The blonde nodded, a soft blush on his cheeks.

"Oh my gosh, I need to meet him! How old is he?"

"He just turned 21."

"Oooooooooh~"

Bakugou flushed and waved her off.

"Shut up, it's not that interesting..."

"Not that interesting?! My baby boy has a boyfriend, oh my god, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack-"

Bakugou snickered and punched her shoulder.

"Quit, you're drawing attention."

Ochako giggled and straightened herself up.

"Anyway~ Do you think I could come over tonight? It's the only day I'm free, I have to work after school for the rest of the week, ugh."

Bakugou thought about it.

"I mean, he said he'd have a friend over, but I guess that's okay. As long as you're not too obnoxious."

"Obnoxious? Me? Never!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and took a bite of his pre-made lunch, knowing that she'd be a handful.

🍓🍓🍓

After school, he and Ochako walked out together to Kirishima's waiting car. The brunette gasped.

"HOLY SHIT YOU DIDNT TELL ME HE WAS RICH."

The blonde chuckled and got in the car.

"Didn't think it was important."

Kirishima leaned over and kissed Bakugou's cheek as a greeting, then looked back at the girl climbing in his car.

"Who is this?"

"Oh, she's-" "I'm Uraraka Ochako! I'm one of Bakugou's old friends," the brunette interrupted, thrusting her hand out for him to shake.

Kirishima chuckled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you. Denki is coming over in around an hour, do you want to help me make dinner, Kats?"

The blonde nodded quickly.

"What are we making?"

"Shrimp onigiri and ramen."

"Sounds fucking delicious."

"It will be, if we ever get home to cook it," Kirishima chuckled, waiting for Katsuki to buckle up before driving off.

🍓🍓🍓

HELLO IM BACK THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE- UH- LOVE YOU GUYS BYE