🍑21🍑

It's like- slightly kinky vanilla- so- yeahhhhhhhh

🍑🍑🍑

"You... you what?"

Kirishima didn't hesitate to slam his lips to Bakugou's in a passionate kiss, pulling the boy close and squeezing him tightly. The blonde quickly reciprocated, grabbing Kirishima's face and deepening the kiss.

The two split to get some air, and Kirishima gently kissed the blonde's exposed neck and collarbone. Between each careful peck, Kirishima muttered small, "I love you,"s into Bakugou's skin.

"K-Kiri?"

"Hm?"

"F-Fuck me... be gentle today..." Bakugou responded slowly, cheeks going red.

"Of course, of course... I'd love nothing more..."

Both of the boys grinned, Kirishima moving one of his hands down Bakugou's back and to his thigh. He pulled Bakugou's leg up to his waist gently, the sweatpants the blonde was wearing riding up a bit around the ankles.

Both of them were hot and bothered, but they kept their minds off their dicks for a little while, just exchanging gentle touches and kisses. Eventually, Kirishima moved his leg to be between Bakugou's and connected the two of them by their crotches.

The redhead pushed his tongue into Bakugou's mouth, grinding their erections together and grunting quietly. Bakugou moaned slightly at the friction, grinding back roughly but slowly.

Kirishima broke the kiss, also breaking the trail of saliva connecting their lips.

"Let's get these off you, hon..."

Kirishima gently retracted his leg and Bakugou whined quietly, missing the touch. The redhead chuckled, slowly taking off his own shirt and pants before doing the same for the other male.

With more skin exposed, Kirishima put his lips back on Bakugou's body. The blonde whimpered quietly when Kirishima reaches his nipples, flicking his tongue over one and pinching the other.

(Don't look at me like that

)

Bakugou tilted his head back and panted as his chest was played with, pleasure coursing through him quickly. He remembered one of Kirishima's kinks and twirled a few strands of his hair in his fingers, then yanked his head back roughly.

Kirishima gasped and moaned quietly, looking up at Bakugou with half lidded eyes.

"Again~.."

Bakugou's eyes widened at Kirishima's facial expression. He smirked, feeling kinda dominant.

"I will, but I want you to beg for it."

Now it was Kirishima's turn to be surprised. But he was desperate. So he gave in.