🥮19🥮

🥮🥮🥮

Kirishima awoke before Bakugou.

He yawned and looked down at the sleeping boy in his lap, the two of them still sitting against the couch. He sighed and played with the blonde hair strewn through his fingers, admiring the natural style it was in.

He reached over to the couchside table, grabbing his phone and checking the time.

7:47 pm.

The two of them had slept on the floor for almost 3 hours.

The redhead chuckled as he looked down at Bakugou, the blonde deeply sleeping. He didn't want to disturb the boy, but he shook his shoulder a bit anyway.

"Baby~ Hey, wake up hon.."

"Mmmhhh... fuck oooffff..." (I 'owo'd so hard at this oh my god-)

Kirishima bit his lip, but then released it, laughing aloud. Bakugou jumped, almost falling off Kirishima's lap in the process.

"Heh, calm down, we're still naked baby."

Bakugou blushed, nuzzling into Kirishima's neck and inhaling his natural scent. Kirishima stroked his hair and smiled sadly, knowing that they had to talk about it.

"Baby..."

"I know. Just... give me a few minutes... I want you to hold me..."

Kirishima nodded and tightened his hold around the blonde, stroking his hair and rubbing his back for a little while.

🥮🥮🥮

Bakugou and Kirishima had went upstairs to get on some clothes, heading back downstairs. Kirishima sat Bakugou at the dining room table and put the whipped cream away, chopping up an apple for the two to share.

Kirishima sat next to the blonde, placing the bowl between them and watching Bakugou's face. It contorted to worry, sadness, and disgust in less than 5 seconds. He looked up at Kirishima sadly, pushing the bowl away slightly.

The redhead sighed and moved the bowl back, placing his hand on Bakugou's bicep and looking him in the eye.

"I want you to eat a few."

"K-Kiri I can't-"

"You can. It's okay."

Don't do it. He's lying to you.

"Don't let them get to you, Bakugou. You're strong."

He's lying to you, trust me! I'm helping you, not him.

"Just take a few bites.. for me."

Don-

For Kiri.

Wh-

For Kiri.

No! Not for Kiri! For you!

F o r  K i r i .

Bakugou nodded.

He picked up a slice of the fruit, hesitantly put it into his mouth and chewed it up, then swallowed.

🥮🥮🥮

The two shared the rest of the apples quickly, Kirishima making sure that Bakugou got the majority.

Kirishima held Bakugou in his arms, spooning the smaller boy and rubbing his stomach.

"I'm proud of you, babyboy. I hope you know that."

Bakugou smiled, moving his hands down to intertwine with Kirishima's.

He's proud.

🥮🥮🥮

I think I might've just killed myself with how cute this was omfg-