🥠8🥠

🥠🥠🥠

"You okay Baku?"

"Y-Yeah, that was really sweet."

"Oh, it was nothing.."

Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's hand again, rolling his eyes and walking along.

🥠🥠🥠

"Do you have somewhere to stay?"

"Uh, kinda? I stay in this apartment-"

"Nope, you're coming with me."

"Why?"

"Because I said so, let's go."

Bakugou smirked at Kirishima's newfound dominance, his mind finally wandering back to the whole point of this.

Not the money part.

He shyly eyed Kirishima's face, not seeing a trace of need or lust on it yet, which relieved him.

He knew it was coming though.

🥠🥠🥠

Kirishima could sense the unease coming from Bakugou and looked over at him, a bit worried.

"Are you okay, Bakugou? Am I making you uncomfortable? I'm s-"

"No, you're fine. Just... lost in my thoughts I guess.. Also, stop being such a pussy, shitty hair."

Shitty hair?

Kirishima nodded and continued to walk, Bakugou right by his side.

🥠🥠🥠

Eventually, they made it to a house. Well, more like a manor, but a house.

"...fucking Christ. How rich are you?"

"Rich enough, I guess. Want to come in?"

Bakugou nodded, following Kirishima through the large wooden doors, gasping at the inside of the building.

It was better than the outside.

The walls were a gray, but not like, an ugly gray. More like a silver color. The floors were crimson carpet, soft to the touch, and the furniture looked like it was worth more than Bakugou's existence.

Kirishima let go of Bakugou's hand, breaking him out of his trance, and hung his jacket up.

"Would you like a tour?"

"Make it short."

Kirishima smiled and took him around the house, to rooms that Bakugou didn't even know could be in a house. There was a theatre, a pool, an arcade, hell, even a gym.

Lastly, Bakugou was shown the bedrooms.

His room was large, a canopy bed right in the middle. It had orange and yellow bedsheets, pillow cases, and blankets, the canopy above was black. The roof of the room was a window, showing off the sunset at the moment.

There was a loveseat in front of a flatscreen TV, a walk-in closet, and many other things that Bakugou made sure to remember to look at later.

Then he was led to Kirishima's room.

The colors were mostly reds and blacks, a small tinge of gold every other area.

Bakugou had a feeling he'd be in there a lot.

🥠🥠🥠

Hel p-