🍯7🍯

Merry Crisis

(Ps- this is the knife from the last chapter- )

🍯🍯🍯

After the small coffee "date", the pair walked around the park. Kirishima wanted to reach for Bakugou's hand, it just looked so holdable.. but he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

Bakugou had seen Kirishima eye his hand a few times and scoffed.

"If you want to take my hand, just do it."

"A-Are you sure that's okay? I mean-"

"Damn. Didn't know I signed up to have a pussy watch over me," Bakugou hissed with a glare.

(Be nice Bakuson-)

Kirishima whimpered silently at the insult that hit him harder than it should have, but took the boy's hand anyway. Bakugou laced their fingers together and squeezed slightly, telling him that it was okay.

Kirishima let out a breath, a small blush dusting his cheeks, and strolled around the park that was infested with children.

Bakugou pulled Kirishima to a stop near the sandbox. There was two kids, boys that looked like they were both in kindergarten. One had sand in his short, blue hair, sitting in the box, and the other was towering over him.

The one standing was laughing, and the other was on the brink of tears.

Kirishima stared at the two, watching it all fall into place, when he tore him hand out of Bakugou's and walked over. He crouched down next to the crying child and helped him up, then faced the other.

"What's your name, young man?"

"Yuuto."

"Yuuto. Did you know that your name means, "person who helps"?"

The boy shook his head.

"Yeah. So, please stop bullying this boy, it isn't very manly."

"But-"

"Ah, no buts. Just do as I ask young man, for your own sake."

Yuuto nodded slowly and bowed, then walked off to his mother. Kirishima looked back at the other boy, asking his name as well.

"K-Kousuke.."

"You have a beautiful name. Means clear bay."

"R-Really?"

"You bet. Try to keep yourself out of trouble, buddy."

"T-Thank you.."

"You're welcome, Kousuke."

Kirishima let the boy go, then smiled and returned to Bakugou.

Bakugou, on the other hand, was blushing like a lovestruck idiot.

Which, he was a lovestruck idiot.

🍯🍯🍯