🍫9🍫

Rip Kahuna

🍫🍫🍫

"What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't fucking care, it's your house."

Kirishima rolled his eyes.

"And you're my baby. So you get to do and have whatever you want."

Bakugou went quiet at that.

"So what do you want to watch?"

"...I don't know! I don't really watch movies!"

Kirishima snickered and picked a random action movie.

Bakugou lay on the other end of the couch, because he didn't want to sit in a theatre for two hours, and watched the movie. After about an hour, his clingy side finally got to him.

It had been apparent throughout the day, but Bakugou had just pushed it down. It was, sadly, one of his weaknesses he hated to admit.

He was clingy.

He was clingy, and gay.

Probably why his mom and dad kicked him to the curb.

He bit his lip and glanced over at Kirishima, who was watching the movie with an adorable sparkle in his eyes.

(owo bean)

Kiri wouldn't judge him... right?

🍫🍫🍫

Bakugou finally decided to take the chance. He wasn't a pussy.

Well... maybe a little.

Just a little.

But not now.

He slowly crawled over to Kirishima, catching the redhead's attention.

"B-Bakugou?"

"Shut up. Don't say a word or I'll kill you."

Kirishima chuckled as Bakugou curled up to him, stringing his fingers in the boy's blonde hair. They sat like that until the movie was over.

"Bakugouuu.. could you get up? The movie is over."

Bakugou grunted, not moving a muscle. He felt save in Kirishima's arms.

"Baby, you gotta move."

"Just pick me up, I'm not moving and you can't make me."

Kirishima squinted at the stubborn boy, then smirked. He leaned down to Bakugou's ear and chuckled.

"If I have to lift you myself, I will slam you against the wall and fuck you right here, right now."

( ͜ʖ͠) Rawr XD)

Bakugou whined.

"I don't want to gooooo..."

"My offer is still up, baby."

"That wasn't an offer, it was a threat. We haven't even kissed yet and you're already ready to ravish me."

"You're extremely tempting."

Bakugou snorted, but didn't move.

"Bakugou."

"You can shove a fucking vibrator up my asshole for as long as you want. I'm not moving."

Kirishima sighed.

He wasn't going to do anything to Bakugou just yet.

He gently lifted the slightly smaller boy into his arms, carrying him to his room. He rested Bakugou on the yellow sheets and tried to leave, but the blonde yanked him back.

"Bakugou?"

"Stay."

(HeYyYyyYyYYyYy~~~)

Kirishima nodded and pulled the blanket back, crawling under and taking Bakugou into his arms.

"Goodnight, Baku."

"Night Red.."

🍫🍫🍫

mmMMMMMHHHHHHH-