🍑39🍑

(Because I knew you guys would want something smexy)

🍑🍑🍑

Later in the day, Katsuki started to get horny. He didn't tell Kirishima though, wanting to tease him a bit beforehand.

While they were watching movie after movie, Bakugo slowly shifted until he was right in Kirishima's lap. Then, every few minutes he'd "squirm", grinding down on his boyfriend sneakily.

Kirishima slowly caught on, holding Katsuki tighter and breathing right against the boy's ear. He knew it was a sensitive spot on the smaller boy, so he took advantage of it.

Bakugo eventually couldn't take it, turning around in his lap and grinding down on him roughly.

"Let me Ride you," he groaned, holding Kirishima's shoulders.

The redhead chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Should I?"

"Yes!" Bakugo whined, pouting at him.

Kirishima smirked and grabbed Katsuki's ass.

"Fine."

🍑🍑🍑

Soon enough, Katsuki was bouncing on Kirishima's dick quickly and moaning out into the house. He panted and sweated as he felt his boyfriend's cock stroke his insides, whinily moaning.

The redhead was marking up his neck, holding his ass as he bounced. He soon started thrusting up with each bounce, causing the boy on top of him to moan louder.

"Fffuck~ Daddy, you're so fucking good~" Bakugo whined, drooling.

Kirishima smirked and slapped his ass, drawing a squeak from the boy. He grabbed his ass and slammed him up and down, the boy moaning and whimpering desperately. He eventually came, crying out as he ejaculated all over the redhead's abdomen. Kirishima grunted as he came inside the boy, kissing him.

Bakugo panted into the kiss, holding onto Kirishima and whimpering gently when he pulled out.

"Fuck," he whispered.

Kirishima smiled.

"Yeah."

The blonde boy cuddled into his chest and breathed softly.

"Why are you so good at that?" He asked softly.

Kirishima shrugged and rubbed his back.

"I guess it's just a talent."

🍑🍑🍑

I'm gonna try to get at least 1 chapter a month out for you guys!! Love y'all!