🍋26🍋

🍋🍋🍋

"Eijirou, what the- mmphhh!"

Once the two stepped into the house, their lips were slammed together messily. Bakugou tried to resist, but eventually melted, kissing back.

The two were a mess of pants, moans, and saliva, making out desperately as they backed into the couch. Once Bakugou's spine hit the fabric, he finally realized what was going on.

"No..." He muttered between kisses.

Eventually, he gained the strength to push Kirishima off of him, wiping his chin and glaring at the panting redhead.

"What?" Kirishima whined.

"What?! Are you serious?!"

Kirishima rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and letting out a "hmph". Bakugou growled and stood abruptly, his face going red slightly out of anger.

"First, you drag me out of lunch that I was actually enjoying for once, and now you try to have sex with me?! What's your problem?! Are you really just a horny piece of-"

Kirishima stood as well, grabbing Bakugou's hair and pulling his face close, a white hot anger apparent in his eyes.

"Don't you dare," He hissed, glaring at the blonde so violently that he started to tremble.

Despite the fact that Bakugou was scared, he stood straight, glaring right back.

"Then what is your problem," he growled, trying not to submit to Kirishima's fierce 'don't-fuck-with-me-or-I-might-kill-you' attitude.

Kirishima wouldn't hurt him.

Kirishima grunted, releasing Bakugou and turning away.

"Shit hair?! Don't ignore me!"

The redhead just walked away.

"Dumbass! Hey!"

Bakugou stomped after the redhead.

"Eijirou-"

Slap

The impact of the blow knocked Bakugou to the floor. His eyes were wide and his jaw was dropped, slowly raising his hand to brush his fingers over the mark.

Kirishima gasped, covering his mouth and backing away. He blinked back his tears, looking away from Bakugou who was sitting on the ground.

You idiot! You hurt him! Fucking die.

Bakugou reached out to Kirishima, watching him as he ran into his room. The blonde blinked, pushing himself up and walking to the door.

"Kiri?"

He didn't get a response.

"Kirishima?" He called a bit more desperately.

He was answered with a quiet sob. Bakugou slowly pulled away from the door, wiping the few tears that had slipped down his face and walking into his own room.

He needed Kirishima.

It was hard for both of them to be alone... and he knew it.

🍋🍋🍋

I don't know if I'm sorry