🍆17🍆

🍆🍆🍆

Of course, this became routine for Bakugou.

Whenever Kirishima wasn't around, he was puking up whatever he had eaten all day. Of course, he was in pain, but that was just numb compared to the words echoing around his head, bashing into his skull.

"You're fat like one too.."

"...you're uglier than you were in middle school, fag."

"...whoever that boyfriend of yours is must regret letting someone like you live with him."

Bakugou silently broke down, trying not to bring attention to himself when Kirishima was just in the other room. He shoved two fingers in his mouth to muffle his sobs, sniffling and hiccuping before he had calmed down.

He slowly took out his fingers, wiping off the saliva and scrubbing his eyes free of tears. The blonde took a few deep breaths, then chuckled at what he heard from Kiri's room. He stumbled up, walking out the door and to Kirishima.

He cracked the door open and blushed, sniggering quietly.

"Are you watching porn, Kiri?"

Kirishima looked up from his spot on the couch and smirked, unwrapping his hand from his dick and pausing the video on his phone.

"Does it matter if I was?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and walked over, resting in the redheads lap and tucking his erection back into his boxers. Kirishima grunted, obviously frustrated at the constraint.

Bakugou just scoffed and cupped his jaw, leaning close.

"The only thing you should be jerking off to is me~"

"Hm~.. so you're a thing now?"

"I'm your toy, and toys are things, are they not?"

Kirishima raised an eyebrow, pushing Bakugou's face away gently and looking him in the eye. The blonde cocked his head to the side.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just... do you really consider yourself a toy..?"

"Well, yeah. That's basically what I am."

"You... you aren't a toy to me, Baku. You're still a person, a beautiful one at that."

Bakugou blushed and shrugged, leaning forward to kiss Kirishima's lips. Kirishima sniggered and held Bakugou's waist, swiping his tongue over the boy's bottom lip, hoping for entrance. Bakugou gave it to him, letting their tongues dance for a moment before Kirishima took control.

The blonde pulled away before things got too steamy, smirking when Kirishima pouted. He shook his head and slipped down to his knees, pulling Kirishima's dick out again and stroking it. Kirishima let out the breath he didn't know he was holding, leaning his head back slightly.

Bakugou bit his lip, moving his hand and placing his lips on the tip of the redhead's throbbing cock. Kirishima moaned quietly, tangling his fingers in Bakugou's hair as he kitten licked the slit.

Bakugou decided to quit teasing and loosened his jaw, taking as much of his shaft in as he could at the moment. He closed his eyes and let Kirishima's dick ease down his throat, bobbing slowly to get used to it.

He opened his eyes again, looking up at Kirishima and humming at his pleasure-filled expression.

I'm just a toy...

🍆🍆🍆

"Hey Bakugou?"

"Hm?"

"What do you want for lunch?"

Something with the least amount of calories...

"I'm not very hungry right now, I'll come grab a snack though."

Kirishima smiled gently.

Bakugou walked downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing an apple and tossing it into the air. He took a quick bite and gave Kirishima a thumbs up, heading back upstairs without swallowing the apple in his mouth.

Once he got back to his room, he tossed the apple out the window and spit out the remainder that was in his mouth.

🍆🍆🍆

God I feel so bad-

iTS OKAY BAKU ITLL BE OVER SOOOONNN-