🍋13🍋

This is a small time skip—basically like a week later

🍋🍋🍋

"You ready to go, baby?"

"Yeah yeah, gimme a sec," Bakugou grumbled, pulling an oversized sweater over his head before heading downstairs.

He tousled his hair a bit and grabbed an apple, biting into it and walking outside. Kirishima chuckled when he saw the boy.

"If you were hungry, I could've made something."

Bakugou just shrugged and took another bite of the fruit, looping his arm around Kirishima's and following his lead.

🍋🍋🍋

The pair arrived at the park after a few minutes and Bakugou threw his apple core away. He gently tugged Kirishima to the swings and they sat down, betting on who could swing the highest.

Kirishima let him win.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back."

Bakugou nodded and accepted the kiss Kirishima placed on his cheek. He watched Kirishima go, then just swung. But right after he got into the air, his swing was stopped.

"Hey! What's the deal-"

As soon as he turned with a glare and saw the head of vivid orange hair, he froze. The male behind him smirked and shoved Bakugou off the swing and straight to the ground.

"Bakugou! How very great it is to see you again!"

"Stay away from me you bastard," Bakugou hissed, jumping up and trying to turn away.

"Ah ah ah~ I'm not done with you."

Kirio grabbed Bakugou's shoulder roughly, yanking it back and making the blonde yelp in pain.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Bakugou yanked his arm out of the other man's hold, rubbing his shoulder and glaring at him. Kirio just laughed and grinned, crossing his arms and looking up and down Bakugou.

"You didn't grow well, you're uglier than you were in middle school, fag."

Bakugou shrunk back.

"You're homeless now, right? After your mommy and daddy left you? Hm, pathetic. Poor, lonely, pathetic Katsuki."

"I-I'm not alone.." Bakugou defended.

"Hah! Oh yeah, whoever that boyfriend of yours is must regret letting someone like you live with him."

Bakugou hoped he was done. He prayed.

But Kirio spotted the tears building in his eyes.

"Awe, are you gonna cry? Such a baby. You're fat like one too," Kirio hissed, smirking since he knew he had succeeded in breaking Bakugou, again.

"Well, I have better things to do with my life than talk to you. Bye bye Katsu!"

Kirio laughed as he walked off.

🍋🍋🍋

Bakugou wouldn't talk. Not to Kirishima, not to himself, it was like his mouth was glued shut.

Kirishima was obviously worried, and he tried to pry when they got home.

But Bakugou wouldn't say a word.

🍋🍋🍋

;w;