🍇20🍇

Okay

First of all

Thanks to xLunarLight for the new cover! It's beautiful 💕

Also, much love to lexidragon27537 for the original cover. I love ya 💕💕

Okay now onto the story heh-

🍇🍇🍇

Each day, the two went through a routine.

They would wake up whenever they pleased, and the first person up would awake the other. They went downstairs and got a light breakfast, easing Bakugou back into a decent eating routine, then took it easy for a few hours so the food could settle.

Of course, if Bakugou just wasn't hungry, he could skip a meal, but had to eat an extra thing the next day.

They would work out together, eat lunch, and do whatever they pleased until dinner. Kirishima slowly but surely made the meals larger, knowing that it would be best to be patient with Bakugou. The two ate, had a late night talk, and fell asleep.

Kirishima kept a close eye on the blonde, making sure he was getting better. His skin got less dry after a few weeks, and the color came back to his face. Of course, Kirishima was proud. Of himself and Bakugou.

🍇🍇🍇

It had been about a month after their routine began, and Kirishima was itching to know what caused all of it. So he decided he'd ask.

🍇🍇🍇

Bakugou and Kirishima had just finished homemade onigiri (courtesy of Bakugou, of course) for dinner, and store bought mango mochi for a make-up meal. (Bakugou had skipped breakfast the morning before)

Once the two hit the bed, they snuggled close together, Kirishima holding Bakugou's stomach and rubbing it gently. Bakugou hummed, closing his eyes and kissing Kirishima's cheek.

"Hey baby?"

"Hm..?"

"When are you gonna tell me what happened?"

Bakugou's eyes shot open, his breath pattern speeding up. He was in a small state of panic.

Kirishima tensed and kissed all over the boy's neck, whispering soothing words to him until he calmed down.

"It's okay, it's okay... you... can tell me when you're ready."

"I-I want to tell you! I-I just... he..."

Bakugou broke down in tears, holding onto Kirishima tightly.

"Shh, shh... it's okay. It's alright. I'll give you smaller questions. I'm assuming it happened the day we went to the park?"

Bakugou nodded into his chest, hiccuping quietly and shaking.

"See? It's okay. Was it... when I went to the restroom?"

Another nod.

"Was it someone else? Or just the voices."

"S-Someone else..."

"Was it someone you... know..?"

"M-Mhm..."

"Can you tell me what they said?"

Bakugou clutched onto Kirishima, crying more into his chest as he shook his head quickly. Kirishima nodded and shushed him, toying with his hair to help him calm down.

"It's okay, we're done for the night, stop crying baby..." Kirishima purred, lifting Bakugou's face so their eyes met.

The redhead smiled kindly, wiping the smaller boy's tears and kissing his lips gently. Bakugou kissed back and sighed, sniffling and wiping his nose.

The two fell asleep without problems.

🍇🍇🍇

You really don't deserve him.

He doesn't actually love you!

Suddenly, Midoriya's face appeared among all the other anons.

You shouldn't have listened to me. You're not good enough to be a sugar baby.

It cut to Todoroki.

You can't satisfy someone like him.

Then finally, to Eijirou himself.

You're just a toy to me. My dirty slut~

🍇🍇🍇

Bakugou shot up in tears. Obviously, he had gotten up early despite his wide awake-ness. He covered his mouth, trying not to disturb the sleeping male next to him, but slowly dropped his hands and whimpered. He hiccuped and cried, laying back down and facing away from Kirishima.

"Bakugou?"

The blonde tensed, slowly flipping over and meeting Kirishima's eyes. The redheads eyebrows creased in both confusion and pity. He slowly raised his hand and Bakugou flinched, making him hesitate before resting his hand on the boy's damp cheek.

"Baku?"

"B-Bad dream..."

Kirishima nodded.

They had a routine for this too.

"Was it serious?"

"Y... y-yeah..."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Bakugou stayed quiet. Then he spoke up quietly, hiding his face.

"Am... am I just a toy to you?"

"Baby? Where did that come from?"

"Just answer the question, dammit."

Kirishima chuckled, leaning down to kiss Bakugou's forehead.

"You are definitely not a toy, Bakugou. I... I love you."

🍇🍇🍇

Y o t e