🎂31🎂

BSFW (Barely safe for work-)

🎂🎂🎂

Once the two got home, Bakugou dragged Kirishima into the home theatre. The redhead raised an eyebrow, sitting down in one of the seats and looking up at his boyfriend.

"What's this about?"

"Just gimme a minute, babe. I'll be right back."

Kirishima hummed, watching Bakugou leave the room and dim the lights. Eventually he returned with two dishes and the controller. The blonde handed the covered dish to Kirishima, sitting next to him and turning on the tv.

"What are we watching?"

Bakugou snickered.

"You'll see."

🎂🎂🎂

"You did not."

"Oh I did."

Bakugou grinned at the redhead next to him, looking back at the large screen which was playing the movie "Happy Death Day." The blonde knew that Kirishima hated horror movies, but decided to play one anyway because it was birthday themed.

And he wanted to see Kirishima scared.

Kirishima got curious and opened the dish in his lap, smiling at the slice of red velvet cake inside.

(Yes I did use my birthday cake for this don't @ me)

"Awe, babe! Did you make this for me?"

Bakugou "tch"d, uncovering his own dish to reveal an identical slice of cake.

"Just eat it before I take it for myself."

🎂🎂🎂

About halfway into the movie, Kirishima was scared out of his mind. He was a very jumpy person, and he did not enjoy horror. He tried not to cling to his boyfriend, but god, it was difficult.

Bakugou knew that Kirishima was horrified. And he loved it. He knew that the redhead would break soon.

🎂🎂🎂

Kirishima was done.

Apparently there was only a little bit left of the movie, but the redhead couldn't watch any more.

Kirishima stood up, taking his dish with him, and left the theatre. He heard Bakugou call his name but he ignored it, walking into the kitchen and cleaning his dish. After a moment, Bakugou came in, snickering and wrapping his arms around Kirishima from the back.

"Did you get scarredddd~?"

Kirishima grunted, picking up the blonde's dish and cleaning that as well.

Bakugou smirked, his sadistic side popping up slightly. He pulled away from the redhead, hopping on the counter next to Kirishima and looking down at him.

"It wasn't even that scary, babe~"

Kirishima huffed, ignoring his boyfriend's endless teasing.

Bakugou began to get frustrated after a while, taking his mocks a bit further.

"Any man would be able to watch something like that~" He purred, hooping off the counter and facing away from Kirishima. "I guess you just aren't manly enough~"

I'm a split second, Bakugou's chest was pressed to the wall, his body being held there by a hand over the back of his neck and a knee between his legs. Kirishima chuckled darkly, biting the boy's earlobe.

"Listen here, Kat, I know about your plan. I'll fuck you when I want to, you don't have the authority to tell me what to do. Even if you didn't say it. Got that?"

Bakugou nodded, biting his lip and squirming under Kirishima's hold. He was hard, aroused by Kirishima's dark tone.

"E-Ei, please fuck me," he whispered, grinding against his boyfriend's leg slightly.

Kirishima raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Nah, I don't think I will."

Bakugou whined, trying to press against Kirishima, but failing. The redhead took his hand off the boy's neck and slid it down his chest, toying with the hem of his pants.

The blonde whimpered, wanting Kirishima to touch him, and gasped when Kirishima's hand slipped down and grabbed his dick over the fabric of his underwear.

"Just as I thought. You were so prepared, weren't you~?" Kirishima purred as he fiddled with the lingerie on his boyfriend.

Bakugou flushed and huffed, embarrassed even though he chose to wear the panties and stockings. Kirishima grinned evilly, letting go of the blonde and stepping back.

"Get upstairs, hands and knees on the bed. I want you naked except for the lingerie."

Bakugou stood, shocked, staring at Kirishima.

"I didn't stutter."

🎂🎂🎂

Yes I did post this on my birthday don't @ me