🍑29🍑

This one is s p i c y

🍑🍑🍑

"Oh hell yes."

Kirishima smirked at the quick response, grunting as Bakugou continued to grind their crotches together roughly.

This went on for a minute or two, then Kirishima got restless. He gently shoved Bakugou off of him, sitting up and walking across the room.

"Strip. I'll find the bonds~"

Bakugou bit his bottom lip and nodded, quickly removing his clothes and getting up. He made his way to Kirishima, wrapping his arms around the man's chest and looking around him.

The blonde squirmed at the chains Kirishima was pulling out of a box, his dick hardening at the thought of being tied up and ravished by the redhead. He gently bit the male's shoulder, slipping his warm fingers under his shirt and tracing his abs.

"Daddyyyy~"

"Be patient, I just have to find it."

"Find what?"

"The g- ah, there it is. Alright, stand up straight, legs spread slightly."

Bakugou quickly obeyed, feeling a metal collar loop around his neck and shut with a 'clank'. The blonde closed his eyes and allowed Kirishima to restrain him from head to waist, feeling the cold metal clamp around different parts of his body. Lastly, his hands were cuffed behind his back and he was almost immobile.

Chains criss-crossed over his chest, held there tightly and making his pecs pop out a bit more. (Bakutittiessss) His arms were held securely and the clamp around his neck restricted a lot of head movement.

Bakugou opened his eyes after Kirishima's hands left his body, admiring the boy in front of him. Bakugou whined, missing the contact but not daring to move until he was told to.

Kirishima licked his bottom lip, biting it slightly after and walking back up to the blonde. He removed his own shirt and moved a hand down to Bakugou's throbbing cock, but avoided it completely and grabbed his balls.

Bakugou gasped, knees almost giving out at the simple gesture, but stood straight and whimpered as the redhead played with his testicles. Kirishima chuckled at the boy, moving his hand away and slipping off his gym shorts. Bakugou stood impatiently as Kirishima removed his boxers and grabbed the lotion.

Finally, Kirishima lifted him by the thighs and rested on the bed. The redhead's back pressed against the headboard and he adjusted Bakugou in his lap.

"Close your eyes."

"Hah?"

"Just do it."

Bakugou huffed before closing his eyes, hearing rustling before he felt something. Something trying to prod past his lips. He instinctively opened his mouth and squeaked when something large was shoved past his lips.

He opened his eyes and grunted at the ball gag being strapped behind his head, surprised, but not. Kirishima snickered at his reaction, then finished putting the gag on and opened the lotion.

Kirishima spread the cream over three of his fingers, warming it up before moving them down to Bakugou's hole. He glanced up at the strongly aroused blonde, then slowly pushed in one of the fingers. Bakugou moaned gently around the gag, resting his chin on Kirishima's shoulder and whimpering.

The redhead chuckled and added another digit, pumping his fingers in and out of Bakugou carefully. While he prepped the boy with one hand, he grabbed the tv remote with his other and navigated it to google.