🍆12🍆

Y'all are welcome

This is softer

🍆🍆🍆

"Bakugouuuu?"

Kirishima waited for the sleeping boy to stir, sighing with a gentle grin when he grumbled. Bakugou didn't make any attempt at waking up and the redhead rolled his eyes, placing his lips against his baby's neck.

Kirishima realized after a few gentle kisses and bites that Bakugou was a heavy sleeper, or just set on teasing him.

Instead of trying to wake him again, Kirishima sighed and left the bed. He went downstairs to make some food, then heard Bakugou call him.

"Nope, you wouldn't wake up. You don't get to whine now."

Bakugou whined anyway.

🍆🍆🍆

"Come down and eat some breakfast, Baku!"

Kirishima didn't get a response, so he rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. He was immediately tackled by Bakugou, the slightly smaller boy wrapping his arms and legs around him tightly. Kirishima stumbled slightly but caught himself on the wall, chuckling as the blonde clung to him.

"Good morning, Baku~"

"Fuck everything," Bakugou muttered into Kirishima's neck.

"You're my everything, does that mean I can fuck you later?"

"Of course you fucking can, Kiri."

🍆🍆🍆

Bakugou finished his breakfast before Kirishima, letting his worry slip.

Was it obvious? Shit..

"You okay, baby? You look stressed. Is it the food? I know I'm not a very good cook-"

"No, no. It was delicious. I'm just being stupid."

Kirishima squinted at the boy who had left the table, placing his dishes in the sink and walking into the living room. The redhead finished his food quickly, putting his dish away and following his baby.

Bakugou smirked happily as Kirishima walked into the room, getting up to embrace the male.

"Bakugou?"

"Hmmm..?"

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

"Is there something you're not telling me?" Bakugou retorted.

Kirishima stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought."

🍆🍆🍆

"Kiriiiiiii~!"

"What is it, baby?"

"C'meeerrrrreee!"

Kirishima chuckled and put his phone down, walking into Bakugou's room and crossing his arms.

"What's up?"

"I need a pillow, come here."

Kirishima smiled at Bakugou's soft side, strolling over and laying on the bed. The blonde crawled on top of him and laid down, his back to Kirishima's chest, and turned his phone back on.

"So am I just gonna lay here forever?"

"Yup."

Kirishima sniggered and laid still, letting Bakugou lounge across his body. Eventually, he got tired of it.

"Hey baby."

"Hm?"

"Remember what you said when you were half asleep this morning?"

"Uh.. no? Because I was mostly fucking asleep?!"

Kirishima sniggered at his attitude, biting his lip and running his hands down Bakugou's body.

"You said I could fuck you~ are you telling lies now?"

Bakugou tensed at the touching as well as Kirishima's words.

Had he really said that?

Kirishima wouldn't lie... would he?

"You're kidding."

"I'm not! You said " fuck everything" and I said you were my everything and asked if I could fuck you and you said yes."

"Eh? Ugh... f-fine.."

"We don't have to, I was just saying."

"O-Okay.."

But now Bakugou was turned on. He sighed and turned his phone off, flipping over and laying chest to chest with Kirishima. Bakugou just stared at him, then smiled gently as Kirishima reached out to play with his hair.

"I can feel your boner, baby."

"I knooowwwww..."

"You want me to help you?"

Bakugou looked down, feeling guilty. Kirishima chuckled and placed a hand on his cheek, making him look back up.

"I'll do it, baby. You know I will."

Bakugou bit his lip and nodded, pushing himself up so he was straddling Kirishima's lap. The redhead sat up too, kissing the bridge of Bakugou's nose before undoing the boy's pants slowly.

Bakugou blushed and pulled Kirishima in for a kiss, distracting himself from what was going on below his waist. He gasped quietly when Kirishima's warm fingers wrapped around his dick, allowing the redhead to enter his mouth. Bakugou moaned into the kiss and rolled his hips into Kirishima's hand.

Kirishima pulled out of the kiss and smiled shyly, kissing Bakugou's forehead as his strokes got faster. Bakugou lurched forward and gasped when Kirishima rubbed a sensitive spot on his cock, accidentally releasing a lewd moan.

Kirishima chuckled, rubbing the sweating boy's back gently as he twitched in pleasure.

"I-I'm close.."

"Cum for me, kitten~"

Bakugou's eyes screwed closed and he jolted as thick lines of cum shot into Kirishima's waiting hand. He panted and went limp as he fell from his high. Surprisingly, Kirishima wasn't erect, which the redhead appreciated.

"There you go, baby.. daddy will get you something special for that little show~"

Bakugou hummed and curled into Kirishima like a baby, falling into slumber almost instantly. The other male chuckled, holding and rocking the blonde until he fell asleep himself.

🍆🍆🍆

Uh oh the last chapter until shit actually starts to happen