🥥22🥥

There's a slight NSFW portion, but it isn't too bad-

🥥🥥🥥

Bakugou woke up warm and full.

He hummed quietly at the feeling, actually enjoying waking up at 7am after a nightmare and a fuck. He snuggled into Kirishima's chest a bit more, not wanting to wake up just yet.

🥥🥥🥥

Bakugou's eyes fluttered open a few hours later, realizing that his heat source was gone, leaving him shivering slightly. The blonde sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning and stretching. He knew there was a plug in his hole, keeping his asshole dirty with Kirishima's seed, but he didn't mind.

He left the plug, pulling on some sweatpants and trudging out of the bedroom. He staggered to Kirishima's office, peeking in to see the man himself speaking into a headset.

His half-asleep mind didn't process that he was probably working, walking in slowly and placing himself on the redhead's lap.

Kirishima looked down at the male sitting on him, smiling gently and continuing to speak into the microphone as he rubbed the blonde's back.

"Yes ma'am, I understand. I have to go. Have a good day."

After typing something into his computer, Kirishima removed his headset and held Bakugou.

"Hey baby, I didn't know you'd get up so soon..."

"My heat source left."

"That's fair. But I thought I was your snuggle buddy~?"

Bakugou groaned.

"I said that one time."

"You did, but it was fucking adorable."

Bakugou grumbled and shifted a bit in Kirishima's lap, the plug pressing against his thigh. Kirishima's eyes widened slightly when he felt it, one of his hands sliding down to mess with it.

Bakugou whimpered quietly at the feeling, his asshole clenching around the firm object.

"You kept this in?"

"I don't mind it... I knew you'd probably take it out anyway."

The redhead chuckled, moving his fingers away from the plug and over to his ass itself. He squeezed the cheeks, kneading then gently as the two nuzzled on Kirishima's chair.

After a little while, Kirishima pulled his hands away and lifted the boy as he got up. Bakugou clung to him, not wanting to fall.

"Let's get that out of you, Kit."

🥥🥥🥥

Kirishima rested Bakugou facedown on the mattress, tugging the grey sweats down to the blonde's thighs and looking at the plug as it nestled in between his asscheeks.

He gently gripped the object, tugging slightly and wiggling it around.

"You ready?"

"Mhm."

Kirishima smiled at the short answer, pulling at the plug until it popped out, Bakugou releasing a small moan. He set it aside and spread the blonde's ass, watching his own cum spurt out of Bakugou's hole.

The redhead released Bakugou, grabbing a tissue and dabbing (Hehe) at his hole gently to clean him up. Bakugou hummed, eyes widening when Kirishima's finger slipped into him and pulled out some of the semen. He did it repeatedly until Bakugou's hole stopped leaking, the tissue being thrown out and Bakugou being pulled up again.

"There. You okay?"

"Mhm.."

Kirishima sniggered at the boy's crimson face, pulling his sweatpants up again and lifting the blonde up.

"Let's go get something to eat."

🥥🥥🥥

After a decent breakfast the two sat on the couch, Bakugou laying on top of Kirishima again. The redhead chuckled, messing with the blonde hair in front of him and kissing the boy's cheek.

"I love you Kat."

"Love ya, Eiji..."

🥥🥥🥥

*inhales*

H e l P