Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes

Start from the beginning

Livi; Will you Move?

Violet: Um, No. (Stank Look)

Livi; Look, I tried to be nice, but now. (Steps to Her face) It’s getting annoying. Move, or get moved.

Violet smirked at me. She steps closer to my face. I ball up my fist. She wants me to beat the crap out of her. Maybe I should. I’m tired of her mouth. I glare hard at violet. She still is smirking, I’ll knock the smirk right off her face.

Devon: Don’t do it Violet. (Smirks) She don’t know nun’ down here in Louisiana.

Trent: Go On Lele. She don’t know what you might do.

Livi; Bit-

Prince: Why don’t you just go? You aint in Atlanta no more. You don’t rule this place no more. So bounce.

Violet: (Steps to livi’s face) Don’t you see it you aint wanted here.

??? : Don’t you see it, Your fake-ness is showing. (Pushes Violet)

Livi: Kiki?

Kiki; Now, Move. Or I’ll show you how to move. (Clenches Teeth) Which one?

Violet rolls her eyes and glare at me. She walks too me.

Violet: This isn’t over with.

Kiki; It is when I’m here. (Glares at Violet) Now get to stepping before, I show you how ATL get down.

Violet: (rolls eyes) Whatever. Ladies (Snaps Fingers) Lets go. (Looks at Kiki and Livi) Bye sluts.

Kiki: Haha, don’t let the door hit ya in the face. Oops it already did. Sorry.