48

follow me in IG, @nebreymind

Third Person's POV

"Are they going to be fine?" Lisa started crying in Rosè's arms as they watch how Taehyung and Jennie rushed into the operating room.

"I don't know..." Rosé replied.

They probably lost a lot of blood since it took them a long minutes until they arrived in the Hospital. Thankfully, Clint is driving the helicopter so they could take Taehyung and Jennie fast in the hospital.

"The person who's behind this should pay for this." Lisa said between her sobs. Rosé comforted her.

"Jisoo and Leo is taking care of him, he is already killed by our Jennie. You know, Jennie is strong you don't have to worry." Rosé tried to cheer Jennie up but even her, is scared.

She know human anatomy so well, Rosé is smart and god knows how dangerous it is to lose blood.

It's been an hour when their boyfriends arrived in the hospital, Jungkook and Jimin went straight to their girl who is crying hard.

"They will be fine Lisa, baby." Jungkook kissed Lisa's forehead.

Meanwhile inside the operating room, Doctors is in a chaos as they put more blood to Taehyung.

While the Doctor is removing the bullet in Taehyung's chest that is the most dangerous, they heard the sound anyone don't want to hear.

*tinggggggggg*

"Charge 280 joules!" The Doctor announced. "Clear!---one more! Clear!"

He tried his very best to save his patient. "Clear!-- one more! Clear!"

"There goes his heart beat Doc!" The assistand Doctor announced earning a sigh of relief from him.

"Very good, let's get back to work. Put more bloods."

"Yes Doc."

In Jennie's operating room, it was calm and everything is going smoothly. So the operation went well and fast.

Lisa's POV

My tears started to fall as I saw Jennie Unnie laying in her hospital bed, having a lot of machines connected on her body. She looks sick and pale and this is the first time I saw her like this.

"She's going to be fine, Jennie Noona is strong." Jungkook kissed my forehead again. But it doesn't make me feel at ease at all.

"Can you explain what will happen to her after?" Rosé asked.

"The shot in her back was completely and safely removed, so she's fine but--"

"But what?" I interrupted.

"but the shot in her legs is worst. She couldn't walk because a bone fractured on it, but if she will continue to have therapy she will have a chance get better and she can walk again."

I heard Rosé breath out loud and thanked the Doctor as it went out. "She couldn't walk anymore?" I asked Rosé.

She just looked away and sat infront of Jennie's bed.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Jennie unnie couldn't walk anymore?"

"She can walk soon, but there's only a little chance. She fractured her bone on her knees and that's the worst Lisa. But Jennie will continue doing therapy so she will be fine. Jennie is strong right?"

I sigh in relief. She's right, Jennie unnie is strong. This is only a small thing she could handle.

"Please be fine Jennie Unnie..." I kissed her forehead.