4

Present. 📣🔥

Jennie's POV

"I got the package." I said while I'm on the phone, talking with Leo.

[So thank you?] I let out a soft giggle and rolled my eyes.

"Thank you, but hey I thought you're going to help me out?" I asked and then made my way to a building's rooftop, as usual I'm wearing my ultimate all black outfit.

[Stop acting like you missed me because you actually want me dead.] We both laughed on what he said.

I almost killed him in the defense test in Assasination School, he hates me to death that day but he loves me so he forget about that.

"I'm hanging up, tell me if I have to fetch you in the airport."

[Wait! What happened to Nancy? Is she dead?] A timid smile appeared on my lips.

"Not yet."

[Oh. You want foreplay? Can I join you?]

"Ofcourse Leo."

After a nonsense call with Leo, I place my sniper in place and waited for the sunset. Well, the party will be held infront of the building where I am standing.

I looked at my telescope and shocked seeing no one in the room I'm expecting them to be.

shit.

I looked more and didn't saw anyone, oh shit. Did they transfer? No choice but to arrange my sniper and get down the building.

"I'm not going to use you today sweetie.." I mumbled and place my sniper in the secret place in my customized car.

I fished my pistol in my waist and reloaded it.

*click click*

Before I take a step, I decided that I won't go with Nancy today. I will find the bastards, yes the bastards that she hired to kill me.

Past 📣

My steps is becoming faster and faster as I heard footsteps behind me, and I'm in a damn parking lot alone.

great.

I started to feel nervous and was about to run when some bastard grabbed my neck and locked it in his arms, his arms is full of tattoo.

"Hey Jennie Kim.." I started coughing as fuck, I am trying to remove his arms but he is so strong.

"Sto..stop!" I screamed but he immediately covered my mouth with too much force.

please...why am I experiencing this?

I can't breath anymore, before I could taste my death he let go of me. I immediately took a deep breath and got on my knees.

Jennie, inhale..exhale.. you can't die.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, helpless.

"I don't know.."

I found a guts to smirk and rolled my eyes. "How can you be so stupid? You don't know? You better find other target because I'm not a person who you can play pranks."

"You're making me so mad.." He kicked my stomach, so hard that I started to spit blood.

*slaps!*

I held my cheeks that I think it's now burning red at how hard the slap is. My eyes started to get blurry, I am crying.

"I'm about to let you go but you're noisy, If only Nancy told me not to kill you yet. Tsk tsk.." He punched my stomach once again, I lay on the ground because of the pain I felt.