18

Chapter 18: The Gun

Third Person's POV

In a quiet street, Jennie is starting to put up noise. A way that blood is going to spill..

"Señora, the place were cleared. You don't have to worry about anything." Culo said.

Jennie smiled coldly. Finally, Nancy.

She planned of killing the boys who tortured her first but it turns out this way. She got mad, that's all.

"Gracias, culo."

"Sabrina just reached the place, she already hacked all of the cctv's and 'bout to turn off the power of the city before your command."

Turning off the city, that's how great Sabrina is. Japan is maybe have the most modern technology but Sabrina managed to hack the city anyways.

People freaked out thinking that their country is being terrorised when Sab just have to kill the man who pointed at her that she is the master mind in the president's death treath in America.

She shuts down the city for 6 hours straight, Japanese people was in chaos. Well, she planned of turning off the city for just an hour and then kill Mr. Mitushiya, but she enjoyed how scared the government are.

"That Sab is amazing." Jennie mumbled and held her pistol. "Let's go inside."

***

"Haa! You motherfucker! You think I'm stupid?" Sab hissed as she succeed in hacking the main power of the city.

She's inside the room where Jennie gave her, guards were outside checking for security.

"One click and I already have billions bitches."

***

Leo's eyes never leave the room where Jennie's friends are.

This girls is completely innocent, they need to be protected.

Leo stood straight when a guy entered the room, and in the matter of seconds 3 guys entered. They are wearing masks so Leo got alarmed and went inside.

"Hands up!"

"Oh man holy shit!" They all surrendered and put both of their hands up.

"What the hell is happening here?" Jisoo hissed causing to wake Lisa And as soon as Lisa opened her eyes, it was already wide because of surprise.

"Just hands up and put down all your guns assholes." Leo retorted pointing the gun to..

Namjoon,Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin.

"Boy..we don't have guns."

"Yes you do. Just put it down so I'll just finish this shit right here."

Jisoo is staring at Leo blankly. He is handsome,yes. Tall? Yes. There's no mark that he is a killer.

And then she remembered what Jennie told her.

"Don't worry, an ass will guard your room."

So he is the ass Jennie's referring to? A handsome ass to be exact.

"Hey, Mr. Ass. Are you one of Jennie's assets?"

"Yes, why?"

"Don't worry, this are our friends. They do look like a people who can harm us but they don't. They are actually our friends, I told them to come to guard us since I'm not sure if you're guarding us well.." Jisoo stated and stopped. "well, you're guarding us well. Obviously."

"Jennie told me to protect you girls. So I will stay here to make sure that this guys are safe to be with." Leo sid cooly and stood beside the door.

Jungkook laughed sarcastically. "We are not safe to be with? Ha! Seriously? We should be the one who should say that because we don't even know you. Who knows if you are not actually sent by Jennie? Who knows if you're the gangster who did this to Rose?"

"I hate noise." Leo put his gun on its place and closed his eyes while leaning on the wall.

"How can you be so cool? You have gun and you can kill us anytime bitch!"

"Be quiet or I will shut your mouth forever. Be thakful that I'm being nice since you mentioned that you are Jennie's friend." Leo said cooly that made Jungkook more annoyed. "Well, she told me that her friends is just this three girls."

"We are too!"

"How sure are you?" He opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm super sure."

"pinche idiota." Leo cursed between his breath and closed his eyes again.

JUNGKOOK tried to get his gun on it's place in Leo's side waist but Leo was fast like a flash. He gripped Jungkook's wrist and pinned him to the wall.

"STOP!"

Leo smirked while pinning him harder earning a loud groans from Jungkook.

Hoseok and Jimin was about to approach when Leo held the gun up making them walk backwards.

"Don't worry, I will just shut his mouth." Leo smiled and then whispered in Jungkook's ears. "Repeat this again and you're done."

"Argh!" Jungkook groaned when Leo let go of him, finally.

"Are you okay bro?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Damn, you're so--"

"Lisa, are you okay?" Jungkook approach Lisa who is silently crying.

dramas... Leo mumbled and sat in the corner as he closed his eyes again.

"No...how about you? You're not okay."

"I'm okay."

"Hey Leonardo Smith, can I talk to you outside? Like, privately?"

Leo was stunned and looked at Jisoo. How can she know his name? They never met before, Leo didn't introduce himself to anybody.

"So.. what? Aren't you going to stand up?"

"Wha--?"

"Give me your gun." Jisoo said with authority as Leo stood beside her.

Damn, he is tall. No doubt that he is a western guy.

"Why would I--"

Jisoo looked at his eyes and in a split seconds, the gun is already in her hands now.

"Just making sure you won't shoot me for talking to you." Jisoo smiled and went out the room, signalling him to come.

Damn that was..fast.

Jisoo is standing up comfortably while waiting for Leo who just entered the fire exit.

"Why here--"

*click*

Jisoo pointed the gun to Leo, he is surprised so he immediately put both of his hands up. He can't hurt this girl, Jisoo she is Jennie's friend. He will be super dead if he hurt this girl.

"Why looking so scared? I thought you're one of a hella hot assasin." Jisoo smirked and held the pistol.

"I don't want to hurt you. I don't fight with girls.."

Well no, I always fight with Jennie physically. Then why not fight to Jisoo?

"Really?" Jisoo smiled.

"What do you want so I can get back there and guard you off."

"I just have a quetion to ask.."

"Spill it."

"Where is Jennie?"

Update!

Leo ❤ Jisoo. Charottt

The bang bang! was so close! get ready!