24

Chapter 24

Third Person's POV

"Stop the car." Jennie said calmly while looking at this guy. He didn't listen so Jennie immediately held her pistol and put in in his head.

"Who are you, really?" She asked with her gritted teeth. "Why did you helped me? Who the hell are you?!" She yelled and held the pistol tighter.

But instead of getting scared, this guy just giggled and then stopped the car while looking at her.

Jennie looked at those pair of eyes, she can't identify it. Damn it!

"I thought Jennie Kim is a quiet and snob--"

"Just tell me who you are."

"Just be thankful that I helped you." He said with his deep tone of voice.

She can't even identify his eyes! his voice and his body! He is covering with a bomb black jacket, a jeans, a black mask, and a hat. What she can identify is that he is tall.

"Then I have to go back. Taehyung was left alo--oh shit!" Jennie hissed when he immediately stepped on the break.

She glare at him, he's looking straight ahead.

"I will drive."

"No." that goddamn voice.

"I said I will drive or I will shoot your dick." Jennie said straight to the point. Her mouth can be dirty anytime she's irritated.

But this jerk just don't know how to listen, so he stepped on the speed and go on full speed. Jennie didn't mind how fast the car is, she's used to it.Not on riding on a full speed car but..

putting her life on danger.

For the last time, Jennie looked at this guy beside her he was calm and quiet. She doesn't seem like an enemy to her, but if he is then she's ready.

But for now, she just wanted to rest.

I'm sorry Taehyung for leaving you there.

Jennie's POV.

I slowly opened my eyes and shocked when I'm not in the car anymore. I immediately find my pistol in my jacket but with the hell that I'm not wearing my jacket anymore.

My wound on my legs is already covered with bandage.

I stood up and got flower vase on my side. I saw a guy standing infront of the stove, he might be cooking.

He's half naked, wearing a boxer shorts and wearing apron. And that was so sexy.

I walked slowly so he won't notice my presence, I grabbed his shoulder and turned it to me.

Finally, I can see his face.

That's what I thought bitches! This guy is wearing a full mascara. Like those guys who dance with a white mask.

I heard him giggle so I raised my hand to remove it but his reaction was fast, he grabbed my left wrist so I raised my right hand but he's already holding it.

I frowned. I am about to kick his dick but his reaction was fast so he let go of me and run on the stairs.

"Jennie Kim. I will take care of you here but please don't try identifying my face. "

I raised my brows. "And why? Don't try me boy, I can kill you right now where you are standing. So tell me if you're an enemy"

I saw him blinked and then walked towards the stove to turn off the fire.

"I know that you can kill me right now but I am not your enemy." His voice is just so attractive. what the fuck? "So trust me, we're fine if you won't remove my mask."

"How can you be not my enemy?"

"Because I'm cooking a dinner for you, isn't that enough reason?"

"What if you put poison on it? an ecstasy or some other drugs on it?"

"Then I will eat first."

I nodded my head immediately, I'm hungry and I admit that. I don't know how to cook so.

"What's your name?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Can't tell you."

I rolled my eyes as I watch him cook the food.

"Where do you live--"

"I know how manipulative you are,my lady. Don't try me."

"So you know that I can play with your mind don't you?" I stopped when I looked around. Yeah right! Where are we?

"This is my house." He understand why I'm looking around.

"I'll just go out." I said and then get off the stool, his house is nice. Definitely my type, chill cozy house.

I opened the main door as I closed my eyes to savor the feeling. A cold breeze slapped my face.

I become deaf because of the sound of ocean. I am in a beach! I run towards the sea more closer and stood there while playing with the sand..

I can't see clearly since it's night but I can feel it. I can feel the ocean breeze.

But I have the biggest mystery, who is that guy and why is he helping me?

Wait and see Mr. Don't look at my face, I will get back at you soon.