1

Chapter 1: I'm back.

Here's the first chapter!❤

Reminder: This story is containing Past and Present scenes so don't forget to check if it's present or in past. Share ko langg❤ Happy reading❤

Present.

"Are you sure you're going home?" the Manager asked Jennie.

"Yeah..I'm sure." A smirk plastered on her lips.

I'm more than sure of going back now. I'm prepared and ready, there's no way I am not sure. She thought.

It was a long deep breath before the manager nodded. "Fine, if this is what you want."

In some way, she felt bad. Her Manager is like his father for almost 4 years she's hiding to New Zealand, but that can't stop her.

They got her mad and made her fall just like that. All of her hardships and her career vanished just like a clap of hands.

And that was her fault. That bitch.

When she remembered what happened, she can't help but to boil in anger that she could kill. But she's not going to see her precious hands covered with blod when she can.

"We arrived. Welcome back Jennie." Manager tapped her head like a dog.

Maybe Jennie just changed a lot. She's more fiercer than ever but what she is now is not what her manager looks at her. For him, she's just a girl who fell and need to stands up.

"How I missed how fans cheered for my name and give me a lot of letters and gifts." She mumbled and wear her glasses, as well as her mask.

"Get ready. I'm back assholes."

**

"Girls girls girls!" Jisoo and Rose frowned at Lisa. She's so loud.

"What?"

"Jennie Unnie is back!"

The two girls just laughed and get back to work, Lalisa is always like this. Fool them that their favorite member is back when she's really not. And she never will.

"Hahahihihoo. no one's playing around here." Rose faked a laugh and then crumpled the paper she's working with and threw it somewhere.

"Can you just make your lyrics so we can start the recording and stuffs?" Jisoo's voice is bitter.

She miss her best friend so much, Okay..they're still connected but Jisoo doesn't like the way Jennie is now. She's fake and Jisoo don't want that.

Before when they're talking on the phone, Jennie would open a topic and ended up that both of them is laughing hard but now.. they even barely call each other.

"I swear! A fan saw her in the air--"

"Shut up. Jennie is not coming back. She told us that right?" Jisoo walked out the room and slammed the door hard.

She hates this, she doesn't want hoping so high that her best friend is coming back and then in the end.. she's just hurting herself.

"Aish you idiot Jendeuki." She mumbled and brushed her hair.

***

"Jennie is back, are you threatened?" The girl in black hair asked, seems like teasing her.

"You wish! She's already on the ground for years, no one will pick her up." The girl in green hair flipped her hair and then rolled her eyes.

"I see..but how sure are you? She will take a revenge for sure. For the big shits you had done to her? That's for sure."